Episode 2.21: Tailgate Expectation Airdate: June 8, 2009
It’s Homecoming Week and the Kappa Taus’ team up with the ZBZ to go against IKI and the Omega Chis in the annual float competition. When things don’t go as planned, will Casey and Cappie be able to keep their agreement to stay out of each other’s way? What will Rusty and Ashleigh do to ensure a victory? Meanwhile, Evan’s parents are in town for homecoming and, after a “heart to heart” conversation with his father, Evan is faced with the possibility of losing his trust fund. And Ashleigh discovers that Fisher has a secret of blue proportions. Source: ABC Family
As the Homecoming Week float competition heats up, Rusty and Ashleigh work hard to obtain a win while Casey and Cappie try to avoid one another. Elsewhere, Evan learns that he may lose his trust fund, and Ashleigh uncovers a secret of Fisher’s. Air Date: Jun 8, 2009
Source: TV Guide
Episode 2.22: At World’s End (Season finale) Airdate: June 15, 2009
IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD! WHOM DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH? CASEY AND CAPPIE FACE THAT VERY DECISION IN THE SEASON FINALE OF “GREEK,” MONDAY, JUNE 15 ON ABC FAMILY
Gregory Michael (“Dante’s Cove”) Returns as Grant
The War Tapes Perform at the Kappa Tau’s “End of the World” Party
Season Three Set to Return on Monday, August 31 (9:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT)
Burbank, CA (Tuesday, May 26, 2009) – After she falls into a manhole risking her life, coupled with the Kappa Tau’s throwing an “End of the World” party, Casey is sent into an emotional tailspin, questioning her relationship with Max and her lingering feelings for Cappie. Whom will she choose to be with at the “end of the world”? Find out in the sophomore season finale of the ABC Family hit series “GREEK,” premiering Monday, June 15, 2009 (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT). The episode, entitled “At World’s End,” was directed by Michael Lange and written by Roger Grant, Jessica O’Toole & Amy Rardin. The third season of “GREEK” is set to return on Monday, August 31 (9:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT)
Meanwhile, Ashleigh faces her own punishment with Pan Hellenic after a complaint is lodged by Frannie for the Homecoming Float sabotage. Ashleigh turns to Casey to help fight the charge, but when Casey gets caught up in her own personal drama, she leaves Ashleigh to face Frannie alone. And with Dale having trouble keeping his cougar girlfriend’s sexual advances at bay and Calvin trying his best to resist hooking up with his new hot roommate, Grant, Dale convinces Calvin to go in on a “purity pledge” partnership so they can help each resist their most recent temptations.
Source: ABC Family
Season 3 Spoilers
Kadeem Hardison (A Different World) has been cast as Ashleigh’s father, Brian Howard, in a season 3 episode. Pops arrives on campus to spend Father-Daughter Weekend at the ZBZ sorority with Ash. Source: EW
It sounds like the third season of Greek will be quite the religious experience. The show is casting the roles of a Mary-Elyse, a flirty Catholic girl who tries to recruit Cappie and Dale, and Pastor Dan, a laid-back minister who helps Dale get over his guilt issues. Season 3 kicks off Aug. 31. Source: EW
[SECURITY GUARD] Male or female, 30s. This kind but gullible security guard outside the Chemistry building greets Casey and Rusty to let them in, and gives Rusty a candy bar when Rusty fakes being hypo-glycemic (actually, he/she pinches off a piece of the candy with his/her fingers and pushes it into Rusty’s mouth). Later, the security guard discovers Cappie inside the chem building.sptv050769..CO-STAR
[PETER] He is 18, a pale, friendly Canadian resident, complete with accent, who lives on Max’s floor…CO-STAR
[KATHERINE] Female, 20-22 years old, the President of Panhellenic (an umbrella organization that supervises all joint sorority activity), Katherine is attractive yet uber-buttoned-up, an overachiever who is dressed casually smart and always manages to get the best of every argument. She’s a no-nonsense type who doesn’t suffer fools and who has future leader written all over her…GUEST STAR. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.
[TARA] Female, 20-22, another delegate to Panhellenic, Tara is delighted when Katherine acknowledges her birthday — but soon her smile fades as Katherine coolly reminds Tara that she forgot to send out a birthday reminder e-mail.sptv050769..CO-STAR. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.
‘Greek”s Rebecca Logan is kissing a girl and really liking it…
Yes, Rebecca Logan will kiss a girl this Monday and it’s kind of a big deal. As I told you back in March, one of “Greek“‘s straight sisters is going to switch teams this season and that girl is the former senator’s daughter. When Frannie’s big sis returns to CRU for her wedding this week, one of the bridesmaids will catch Rebecca’s eye. Surprising? Maybe. But as Dilshad Vadsaria, who plays Rebecca, pointed out when we spoke today, it’s really not so far fetched. “My first thought [regarding this storyline] was, of all the characters, Rebecca would be the one to do this. It makes sense for Rebecca because she’s never really been herself or known who she is outside of this bubble of being the Senator’s daughter,” Vadsaria explained. “And now that that bubble has totally popped, she has this opportunity to explore who she is and question things that she may not have even thought of questioning before. And Rebecca’s also the type of person who wouldn’t hold back in questioning something. She’s not shy about things and that’s just who she is, so I thought this story fit her well.”
And the story fits “Greek” well too. Though sexuality may be a serious topic, “Greek” — as we’ve seen with its handling of the Calvin character — is skilled at raising issues of importance with a lightness and humor attached. The show consulted with GLAAD, getting their blessing on the material, and Dilshad spoke with a couple people who had similar experiences in real life. “I wanted to make sure that I took it seriously and I portrayed it in a very responsible manner,” she said. At the same time, there’s a young and fun vibe to what Dilshad’s character is going through. “There’s a line where Rebecca says to Calvin, So is this how the gays do it?,” creator Sean Smith laughed. But, make no mistake, Rebecca’s attraction to a woman isn’t a fleeting thing that will come and go in an episode. “It’s not like, Oh this is college and let’s experiment! These are really true feelings she’s having,” Dilshad said. “This is a very valid experience for Rebecca and I think it will [help to] form her as a person. I think it’s a character trait in her and it helps put her in the direction of figuring out who she is.” Also, the actress playing Rebecca’s love interest, Anna Osceola, is sticking around for a while, so yeah, we’ll have time to really see this side of Ms. Logan that neither she nor the audience knew existed before. Source: Zap2It’s Korbi TV
Give us some dirt on Greek!
How about some sexy dirt? “Expect some hot girl-on-girl action,” says Greek girl Amber Stevens, who plays Ashleigh. “And great relationship stuff happens coming up with Frannie and Evan.” Paul James says he’s excited about his juicy upcoming storyline: “At the end of the season, I get a love interest, played by Gregory Michaels.” Source: Kristin on E!Online
‘Greek’s’ got Garofalo this week, plus new love for Ashleigh & Rusty…
Source: Zap2It’s Korbi TV
Alright, so, after tonight we’ll be three episodes into “Greek“‘s current season and I’ve been getting some questions about what’s coming up, thought I’d answer a few…
Oh, and Janeane Garofalo‘s guest appearance is this evening.
You mentioned just a few posts ago that Ashleigh would be be finding romance, could it possibly be with Beaver? I was just catching up on Monday’s episode and noticed that in the previews the gentleman Ashleigh was kissing looked very much like Beaver. I think he is a funny character, so why not? Any scoop on that?
Ha! Beaver. Interesting. Actually, Beaver might be getting a little action this evening. But not with Ashleigh. I believe there’s a girl who’s super into his fashion choice for tonight’s KT party and there could be a connection there… Ashleigh will be otherwise occupied with a new member of the ZBZ family. No, she’s not the girl who may be going gay (that’s Rebecca, by the way, keep it hush hush). The sorority is hiring a hasher by the name of Fisher to do kitchen duty type things in the house and he’s, uh, super hot. The ZBZ ladies will lose their minds over him and so Ashleigh, being the responsible president that she is, gets creative in protecting him from them. And he seems to be quite appreciative of her efforts.
Are we meeting Rusty’s love interest this week?
We are. But we’ll also be watching her make out with Jesse McCartney this week, so… yeah. She’s cool though. You’ll like her anyway. She’s introduced in an art history class that Rusty, Dale and Calvin take together and she and Rusty will become friends quickly… ZBZ is looking for extra pledges and Rusty sort of facilitates her bid. She’s new to the school and doesn’t really know anyone, so it works out.
When will Max and Casey break up? When will Casey and Cappie get back together?
You’re going to have to wait a bit longer… Max is going to take a leave of absence from CRU later this season, leaving Casey and Cappie to get reacquainted, but as of right now, Max and Case are still good. Actually, it’s Max and Cappie that are having problems. There will be a confrontation between the two of them this evening. The word “douche” will be involved. You’ll like it.
What is going on with Evan on “Greek” this year? I haven’t heard much.
Evan is lost. He needs help actually. You’ll see tonight. There’s an interesting reveal coming…
Episode 2.11: Take Me Home, Cyprus-Rhodes Airdate: March 30, 2009
- Rebecca will announce to Ashleigh that she is defecting to Frannie’s sorority but there is more to this move than meets the eye… Speaking of the Alpha Omega house (aka Frannie’s house), the sorority will sort of have a 70-year-old sister because Joan, the landlady, lives in the house and put as a condition in the lease that she can mingle with the sisters if she gives them prior notice. Remember that extra messy and smelly KT room Rusty said would become his own? Well it will have gone through major redesign when the season resumes. It will be everything that the KT house is not: clean and peaceful. New-age spa music will be playing to help Rusty focus on his studies. There will even be a mini fountain! And when Rusty closes the door, the cacophony from elsewhere in the house doesn’t penetrate thanks to acoustic foam panels placed in the walls and the ceiling. As expected, the most peaceful room in KT land will not stay peaceful for long… Well, in order to find a quiet place to study and rest, Rusty will actually move out of the KT house and be roommates with Dale again. However, they will be staying off campus. Source: TV Squad
- Sources close to the set tell me that Rebecca will be staying with the Zeta Beta Zeta house and not leaving for Frannie’s Iota Kappa Iota house, but that doesn’t mean the ZBZ’s won’t be desperate for new girls. Source: Kristin on E!Online
- Rusty has been working as a camp counselor at Camp Tall Pines. At the beginning of the episode, it’s the last day of camp and Rusty sees his group of boys off. Casey’s congressional internship with Paula Baker is coming to an end. She and Max made it through the summer. Casey looks for an apartment to rent in order to put her life on a more serious path. Ashleigh must deal with sisters defecting to the Alpha Omega (AO) house, Frannie’s new sorority. Cappie, Beaver and other KTs have fun with a Slip-n-Slide. Rusty introduces freshman Andy, a 18-year-old jock with whom Calvin used to play football in high school, to his friends. Fraternities will all try to get Andy to rush with them as he is the number one football recruit. Frannie shows the AO house to her new sisters and introduces them to Joan, their 70-year-old landlady who lives in the house and has the right to mingle with them occasionnaly if she gives notice. This surprise will not suit well with the ZBZs who agreed to follow Frannie to the AO house. Rebecca, Beth, Brenda, Andrea, Laura, Betsy, Evan, Dale also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 2.12: From Rushing With Love Airdate: April 6, 2009
- Rho Chi: Male, age 20-22, this leader of a group of male rushees at KT house blows a whistle and announces it’s time to move on the to next house. Pretty Rushee: Female, 18 years old, this pretty, sweet rushee at ZBZ talks with Ashleigh and Casey about Frannie’s new house, and agrees that the IKI girls didn’t seem very nice. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 2.13: Engendered Species Airdate: April 13, 2009
- Fisher: 18-21, male, this hunky, drop dead gorgeous college student who resembles a scruffy, young Brad Pitt, is the new hasher at ZBZ. He gets all the girls hot and bothered, but he’s anxious to stay removed from everyone because he’s been fired from past jobs for engaging in inappropriate relationships. He needs to make money so he can put himself through school, so he doesn’t want any trouble at ZBZ. However, his and one of our Zeta Beta Zeta girl’s attraction for one another won’t be denied. Professor Janet Freeman: Mid 30s to mid 40s, this cool, snappy, intelligent and put-together professor (think Tina Fey) teaches Women in Politics and earns Casey’s admiration. Professor Freeman warns Cappie that each year there is a token male in the course who fails, both academically and with the female students. She also gives Casey advice on her conflict resolution dilemma. Professor Summerfield: MALE. In his 60s, rumpled, this art history professor teaches Perspectives on the High Renaissance to Rusty, Calvin and Dale’s class. He’s a bit stuffy and hates the internet, but most of the art slides he shows have a sexual element to them that make the class snicker. Jordan: ALE, 18-20. This naturally beautiful, sweet, sexy, and funny “guy’s girl” wears vintage sneakers to class but cleans up really nicely. She catches Rusty’s eye in Art History. They get along famously, and she appreciates his help when she arrives late to class. She becomes a perfect snap pledge for ZBZ, and seemingly the perfect girl for Rusty, too. Recurring guest cast. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 2.14: Big Littles & Jumbo Shrimp Airdate: April 20, 2009
- Patrick: 25-30, a free spirit who’s been bumming around in Costa Rica, he shows up without any advance warning and takes Evan (Jake McDorman) out for drinks and a talk. He is Evan’s big brother and the black sheep of the family. Patrick cast off his trust fund and rejected his parents’ plans for him, because he felt there were too many strings attached. Natalie: 20-22, this cute and extremely timid college student is the President of Gamma Psi house. While at ZBZ, she’s in awe of her surroundings. Natalie confirms the suspicion that Fisher the hasher might be a thief. Barista: 20-22, this surly, stone-faced, female barista at a coffee house is immune to Cappie’s charms. Bar Patron: 20-22, this male bar patron is annoyed when Casey accidentally soaks him with the contents of her shot glass. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 2.15: Evasive Actions Airdate: April 27, 2009
- When Frannie challenges the sisterhood of ZBZ girls, Casey retaliates by challenging the IKI’s to a game of dodgeball. Which sorority will take the least amount of hits? The dodgeball game is also part of the effort by Casey and Ashleigh to win over Jordan, ZBZ’s new pledge, who reveals that she doesn’t think the sorority is the place for her. Determined to change her mind, Casey and Ashleigh attempt to give Jordan a ZBZ makeover. Meanwhile, Rusty struggles with the fact that Dale is so in love with their new apartment that he never leaves, so Rusty enlists the Kappa Tau’s to invade the house to scare him away. But the plan backfires when the landlord shows up the next morning with a tour (they live in a model apartment), and upon finding remains from the night’s escapades, evicts the boys much to the chagrin of Casey, whose name is on the lease! Source: ABC Family
Episode 2.16: Dearly Beloved Airdate: May 4, 2009
WEDDING BELLS RING AT THE ZBZ HOUSE! CASEY IS CAUGHT BY SURPRISE WHEN MAX GETS DOWN ON ONE KNEE IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF “GREEK,” PREMIERING MONDAY, MAY 4 ON ABC FAMILY
Collette Wolfe (“17 Again”) Guest Stars as Casey’s Grand-Big Sis, Kiki, Johanna Braddy (“Fame”) Returns as Jordan and Michael Rady (“Melrose Place”) Continues His Role as Max, Casey’s Boyfriend. Casey’s (Spencer Grammer) grand-big sister, Kiki (Collette Wolfe), is back at Cyprus-Rhodes University for her wedding and all the ZBZ girls are invited. Amidst all the wedding frenzy, Max decides it’s time to take his relationship with Casey to the next level and gets down on one knee. How will Casey react to Max’s bold move? Find out in an all-new episode of the ABC Family hit series GREEK, premiering Monday, May 4, 2009 (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT). The episode, entitled “Dearly Beloved,” was directed by Melanie Mayron and written by Michael Berns.
Meanwhile, with Andy (Jesse McCartney) out of town, Jordan (Johanna Braddy) ends up dragging Rusty (Jacob Zachar) around town to help pick up the flowers for Kiki’s wedding. When the two discover that the order was never placed, they have to come up with a plan of action — a plan that backfires and puts both of them in the emergency room with identical allergic reactions. The unexpected common bond leads them to share a kiss.
Rebecca (Dilshad Vadsaria), in the meantime, soon finds herself in new territory as she kisses Ashleigh’s openly gay big sis, Robin (Anna Osceola), in one of the bachelorette party game – sparking Rebecca’s curiosity.
GREEK is executive produced by Lloyd Segan, Shawn Piller, Anne Kenney and John Ziffren. The show is created by executive producer Patrick Sean Smith. Michael Berns and Mark Stegemann also serve as co-executive producers. The ensemble cast includes Jacob Zachar as Rusty, Spencer Grammer as Casey, Scott Michael Foster as Cappie, Jake McDorman as Evan, Clark Duke as Dale, Dilshad Vadsaria as Rebecca, Paul James as Calvin, Amber Stevens as Ashleigh and Tiffany DuPont as Frannie. Source: ABC
Episode 2.17: Guilty Treasures Airdate: May 11, 2009
- Dr. Magda Stephanopoulos: In her 50s, attractive and intimidating, with long hair and a professional, stylish-looking suit, she is a renowned, extremely intelligent scientist who has come to campus to recruit research assistants for a month-long project at Oxford. Dr. Magda is tough to impress, and always wants what she can’t have. Dr. Broom: In his 50s, uncongenial, he’s an engineering professor who piles on the workload and makes life unpleasant for Max. He’s annoyed when Max crashes a science faculty party. Omega Chi Pledge: 18-20, male, this Omega Chi Pledge accuses Cappie of theft and is confused when Evan contradicts him. Waitress: 20s. This waitress at Gentleman’s Choice tells Wade that the disco balls he’s brought belong to the other club. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 2.18: Divine Secrets Airdate: May 18, 2009
Episode 2.19: Social Studies Airdate: May 25, 2009
- Delia: 18-20, female, sexy, sharp and flirty, she’s a women’s study student who knows Cappie well, and plans on studying with him for midterms. Michelle: 18-20, female, equally sexy and sharp as Delia, she’s also a women’s study student who knows Cappie well, and plans on joining him and Delia for a study session. Tiny: Late 30s to 40s. Male. He is the rather large owner of a car impound lot. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 2.20: Isn’t It Bro-Mantic? (Season? finale) Airdate: June 1, 2009
- Grant: 18-21, male, this extremely hot, fit, preppy OX brother is a great guy. So, Calvin is a bit surprised when Grant comes out to him at a fraternity function. There’s a lot of chemistry between these two, but when they become one another’s roommates, it’s unclear whether Calvin will ever act on his attraction, or whether he will keep things platonic and unmessy. Possibly recurring. Alice: 18-21, female, this extremely intelligent, cute, and winning coed is a new member of the Amphora club, an elite club that Evan and Cappie have also been invited to join. The two old rivals are both smitten with Alice and vie bitterly for her attentions. Bjorn: 20s, male, this attractive and personable Swedish waiter is initially charmed by Casey, but as she grows progressively more tipsy and annoying, he can’t wait to present her bill and get her out of his station. Hostess: 20s, female, the hostess at a posh local restaurant, she’s not amused by Rusty’s somewhat inept attempt to impress her. Source: SpoilerTV
- Greek‘s stereotype-shattering gay brother, Calvin, is going to literally have his hands full this semester. Gregory Michael is joining the ABC Family hit as a love interest for Calvin, sources confirm. Michael’s character is described as a genetically-blessed, closeted Omega Chi active who comes out to Calvin — which is all well and good until the two end up rooming together. Sexual tension abounds, as does some serious heavy petting (or whatever it is the kids are calling it these days). Michael will recur throughout Greek‘s new season. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
- Sources on the set tell me the Iota Kappa Iota house is already in full swing. Because of the IKI (pronounced “icky,” tee hee) house, Zeta Beta Zeta is going to be desperate for girls, and will even pair up with the Kappa Taus for a party. When it goes down, Cappie and Casey will get into a huge fight over the fact that a nongreek male is in attendence…Max! Yup, he’ll be sticking around CRU. [...] Calvin might be getting a boyfriend. (Might.) He meets a hottie at the gym named Jess who seems to be flirting with him, but when they get together later to watch a football game, the messages are more mixed. Source: Kristin on E!Online
- Evan’s getting an older brother, to be played by Step Up 2 stud Robert Hoffman. Source: TV Guide Online