Archive for March 5th, 2009
Episode 3.19: Shades of Gray Airdate: March 9, 2009
- The prophecy about Matt Parkman becoming a murder-suicide bomber comes due next week, but Matt Parkman doesn’t know anything about it… Next week Sylar finally meets his biological father (not to be confused with his adoptive father or his fake bio-dad Arthur Petrelli), played by John Glover. The father of Gabriel Gray has a wry personality, a fondness for taxidermy and a major health problem that factors into his relationship with his son. Nathan has to regain Tracy’s trust next week, or the Hunter will have both their heads…Can the old couple get back in business before it’s too late? Source: Kristin on E!Online
- Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #16: We will learn the consequences of Nathan saving Peter from The Hunter by arriving at the apartment so quickly. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 3.20: Cold Snap Airdate: March 23, 2009
- Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #16: We will learn morea bout Angela’s motivations. Source: SpoilerTV
- Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #15: We will learn more about Ando’s powers. We will also see Tracy tapping into the full potential of her ability even possibly freezing things at a distance. Source: SpoilerTV
- HRG convinces Emile Danko (guest star Zeljko Ivanek), a.k.a. “The Hunter”, to release Tracy from “Building 26,” in hopes that she will lead them to “Rebel.” As Angela evades capture, she turns to an old friend (guest star Swoosie Kurtz) for help. In Los Angeles, Hiro and Ando continue on their latest mission from “Rebel” to protect the newest hero. Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Brea Grant and David H. Lawrence XVII also guest star. Source: NBC
- Somewhere around episode 20, Tracy Strauss will be broken up. And yes, it’s the sort of breaking up that lands the character permanently in a grave. Will she come back as yet another manifestation along the lines of Niki/Jessica/etc.? That remains to be seen. Source: Kristin on E!Online
Episode 3.22: Turn and Face the Stranger Airdate: April 6, 2009
- Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #16: We will learn more about The Hunter’s hate towards people with abilities. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 3.23: 1961 Airdate: April 13, 2009
- Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #14: We will learn more about The Company’s origins in this episode. Source: SpoilerTV
- Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #13: We will see Bob use his ability of Alchemy. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 3.24: I Am Sylar Airdate: April 20, 2009
Episode 3.25: Title Unknown (Season finale) Airdate: April 27, 2009
- Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #15: Claire will have a conversation with Sylar about her immortality. Source: SpoilerTV
Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #15: As we move forward in the season, the board in Building 26 with the Heroes will become more formalized with columns of killed/captured/at large. Alex being chased by the government is just a mater of numbers he is not as powerful or big of a “threat” as others. Virginia Gray (Sylar’s Mom) will appear again. Source: SpoilerTV
Angela Petrelli receives the “Company Man” treatment via her very own origin episode! “We’re going to understand her in a way that we hadn’t before,” teases consulting producer (and author of Heroes’ original “Company Man” ep), Bryan Fuller. [...] There are actually three deaths coming up — two real and one a fake-out. I’m not saying which category Tracy falls under. Source: The Ausiello Files
The prophecy about Matt Parkman becoming a murder-suicide bomber comes due next week, but Matt Parkman doesn’t know anything about it. (Watch With Kristin)
Next week Sylar finally meets his biological father, played by John Glover. The father of Gabriel Gray has a wry personality, a fondness for taxidermy and a major health problem that factors into his relationship with his son. (Watch With Kristin)
Nathan has to regain Tracy’s trust next week, or the Hunter will have both their heads. (Watch With Kristin)
The guide and informant known as Rebel returns next week, and based on his near omniscient technical prowess, the Rebel might really be Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey). (Watch With Kristin)
In case you couldn’t tell, things are getting really bad between Noah and Sandra Bennet. The two may be getting a divorce. (Watch With Kristin)
Sylar remembers some details of his childhood before he was given up for adoption, and we’ll learn that at least one of his “psycho killer” behaviors—you could even call it his signature—runs in the family. (Watch With Kristin)
Episode 4.17 “Delusions of Grandview“
Melinda shares some devastating news with Sam about who he really is and their relationship is left in limbo. Meanwhile, with Sam’s help, Melinda struggles to solve the mystery of a haunting at a local kindergarten before any children are hurt – but her supernatural revelations may drive a wedge between her and the increasingly skeptical Sam.
Jefery Levy directs from a script by Co-Executive Producer Laurie McCarthy (”Body of Water” and 7 others) and Mark B. Perry (”This Joint’s Haunted” and 4 others). Kenneth Mitchell returns as Sam Lucas along with Guest Stars Darby Stanchfield (Jericho), Golden Globe nominee Aaron Hart (Thank You for Smoking), Oscar nominee Michael O’Keefe (The Great Santini, Roseanne), and Mark L. Taylor (Saving Grace, Melrose Place).
Melinda encounters Greer, a pretty but obviously anguished ghost who died in the mental hospital shortly after giving birth to her only child, whom she supposedly drowned after falling into a deep post-partum depression. Now, Greer haunts her former sanatorium, which was recently converted into a kindergarten. But whether she is a dangerous psychotic bent on vengeance or a wronged victim intent on protecting the kindergarteners from harm is a troubling mystery that Melinda must unravel – and fast.
Melinda really is pregnant!!! However, according to Michael Ausiello it is not sure if she is already and it’s Jim’s or she will be, meaning it is Sam’s. How will everyone feel if the baby is Sam’s? Comment Below!
Question: There’s a rumor going around that Melinda is pregnant on Ghost Whisperer. I refuse to believe it until I hear it from you. –Craig
Ausiello: I can’t say for sure she’s currently pregnant. But I can say for sure she will be soon. Very soon. Source: Michael Ausiello @ EW
Executive producer P.K. Simonds teases that “the rest of our season isn’t about death – it’s about new life. [That] isn’t to say, in a show called Ghost Whisperer, that no one will die,” he quickly clarifies. “Obviously, people will die – including someone close to one of our main characters.” Source: Michael Ausiello @ EW
Update: Episode 4.21 April 24, 2009: When a little girl communicates with the spirits trapped in a haunted dollhouse, Melinda suspects that the restless dead may have pernicious designs on the living. She then realizes that she is pregnant with Jim’s baby.
Melinda’s dreams and visions about her baby tie in with a mysterious “Book of Changes” that everyone wants to get their hands on…
[JEREMY BISHOP] In his mid 30s, good-looking, tall, and mysterious, he meets with Zoe to discuss a special collection of books that are being sold to support the university. His interest in the tomes is sinister, and he can turn from pleasant and charming to ice-cold in an instant…GUEST STAR
[JOSH BEDFORD] An elegant man in his early 60s, he is the chairman of the university’s fundraising committee. He claims, incorrectly, that the book stolen by the young thief wasn’t valuablesptv050769…GUEST STAR
(Click to Enlarge)
Update: Question: We already know that Edie is going to die on Desperate Housewives. What else can you tell us?
Ausiello: Orson’s antics will lead Bree to seriously contemplate the D-word. Also, the Dave Williams (Neal McDonough) saga will take a crazy turn when it becomes clear that the psycho has been targeting the wrong Wisterian! Source: The Ausiello Files
Murder in ‘Desperate Housewives’ 5.16: Crime Doesn’t Pay
Somebody kills somebody else, or something as more secrets are spilled, in the new ‘Desperate Housewives’.
After a two-week worth of break, “Desperate Housewives” will return with a large scale, a murder. On the March 8 episode called “Crime Doesn’t Pay”, Edie digs into Dave’s past after a chance encounter with an old acquaintance.
Meanwhile, Bree tells Lynette she’ll help Tom secure a new job, but the best intentions will reach a tempestuous end and reveal Orson’s shameful misdeeds; Gaby finds herself in a precarious position when Carlos’ adulterous boss begins using her to cover for himself as he continues to cheat on his wife.
Recently, the show has been made the center of the media after Nicolette Sheridan, the actress who portrays Edie, is said to leave the show. Her last episode which is still unknown, will see her killed through a wire shock. The rest of the desperate housewives then must break the news to Edie’s son. Source: Ace Showbiz TV News
Source: Desperate Housewives Tripod Blog
5-16 ”Crime Doesn’t Pay” March 8
Written by Jamie Gorenberg; directed by Larry Shaw
- When Carlos’s boss uses Gabrielle as a cover for his affair, Gabrielle visits the boss’s mistress to tell her to end the relationship. But will Gabrielle’s efforts blow up in her face?
- The Scavos sell their restaurant, but now they need new jobs. Bree wants to help her friend Lynette by finding Tom a job, and to do so, she throws a dinner party where Bree’s publisher is interested in giving Tom a job. Lynette might be interested in the job herself, though.
- Bree learns that Orson is stealing things. The Hodges’ marriage is in trouble!
- While Dave and Edie are at a liquor store, a priest recognizes him as Dave Dash. Though Dave tries to keep Edie from becoming more suspicious, Edie begins to investigate her husband’s past.
- A housewife kills a man. The victim has appeared before, and the death will have ramifications in the next episode.
5-17 ”The Story of Lucy and Jessie” March 15
Written by Jordon Nardino; directed by Bethany Rooney
- At school, Susan learns she needs to stay on the good side of Jessie (Swoosie Kurtz), who will be evaluating her. Jessie, who’s a lesbian, is mistakenly led to believe that Susan’s into her romantically. Susan and Jessie kiss! Gabrielle kisses Susan. John Rubenstein returns as Principal Hobson.
- Edie visits the newspaper in hopes of learning about the deaths of Dave’s family.
- A therapist tries to help Orson, but Orson’s problems may not be easy to overcome. In addition to his marital problems, Orson is also a kleptomaniac. Bree wants to protect herself from being embarrassed by Orson’s problem.
- Carlos gets a promotion, which will lead to him working with Lucy (Lesley Boone), an overweight, attractive woman in her late 30s –who happens to be Carlos’s ex-roommate; she’ll likely appear in more than one episode. When Gabrielle becomes jealous of the closeness between Carlos and Lucy, she tells Carlos she wants him to hire Lynette.
Kevin Rahm appears as Lee.
5-18 ”A Spark. To Pierce the Dark” March 22
Written by Alexandra Cunningham; directed by David Grossman
- Susan’s disturbed when she sees a violent picture drawn by one of the kids at school. Richard Burgi is back as Susan’s first husband, Karl. John Rubenstein continues to recur as Principal Hobson.
- Orson wants Bree to sell her catering business. But the couple have bigger problems, as Orson’s caught by someone when he continues to steal things.
- Dave brings his gun along as he, Katherine, and Mike go camping together, and James Denton has said that someone will be shot. Katherine’s caught in unexpected circumstances. Meanwhile, back in Fairview, Edie continues to look into Dave’s past, and she may learn the truth about her husband’s secrets. Don’t miss the end of the episode as Dave takes steps to keep Edie quiet! Edie’s worst fears come true.
- Boundaries are crossed for Carlos and Gabrielle. (Yes, this is an incredibly vague spoiler.) Lesley Boone again appears as Lucy.
- Lynette’s threatened by her new boss.
5-19 “Look Into Their Eyes and You See What They Know” April 19
Not even death will stop Edie from making life uncomfortable for her neighbors. I’m told the surviving housewives will be faced with the grim task of having to track down Edie’s now-15-year-old son, Travers, and break the news to him about his mom’s passing. Of course, the road trip turns out to be a good bonding experience for the ladies, so it’s not a total loss. Source: Michael Ausiello @ EW
- The women of Wisteria Lane visit Edie’s son Travers at school to tell him what happened to Edie. Edie continues to appear in this episode, but we suspect this is Nicollette Sheridan’s last appearance of the season.
- In a flashback, Bree visits Orson at prison.
- In another flashback, Lynette and Edie go to a bar.
5-20 April 26 (presumably) MAY SWEEPS
- A nurse comforts a patient with delusions.
- Someone has an accident at home and a paramedic’s called.
- We’ll meet some women from the local garden club.
5-24 Season finale May 17 (probably) MAY SWEEPS
- The mystery will wrap up. We suspect it will be Neal McDonough’s last episode as Dave; the show successfully rehabilitated Orson after he put Mike into a coma, but we doubt the show will attempt the same with Dave.
Mischa Barton Reportedly Testing for ‘Melrose Place’ Remake
Source: Ace Showbiz TV News
There’s a speculation that Mischa Barton is aiming for an adult genre by enrolling herself in the spin-off to ‘Melrose Place’.
The pilot has been given a thumb up, first few actors have been cast, the remake of “Melrose Place” just lacks a bit of spice. The producers may be ready to fill in that with a negotiation with former “The O.C.” star, Mischa Barton.
In its recent casting scoop, Zap2It Korbi claims that an insider informs her that Barton is trying for a role in the refurbished TV series. The CW which will air the show, is reportedly excited in having her. No information however, on which character Barton most likely take over.
Should the rumor contains truth, then Barton will join two actors which have been confirmed to be on board. Katie Cassidy who had a role in “Supernatural“, will play an ambitious publicist by the name of Ella Flynn. Michael Rady meanwhile, will portray Jonah Miller, a filmmaker.
Heather Locklear reportedly is also in talks to reprise her famous role in the original “Melrose Place” series, Amanda Woodard. But no confirming statement has been published regarding this.
Dean and Bobby are going to stage an intervention on Sam for just that and keep him prisoner. Source: Kristin on E!Online….. Maybe [the big Winchester brawl that's going to happen in the season finale] has something to do with Sam’s demon blood addiction. Or maybe it’s fallout from a certain death that’s coming up in April. Source: The Ausiello Files
Preview of ‘Supernatural’ 4.15: Death Takes a Holiday
Source: Ace Showbiz TV News
When ‘Supernatural’ returns March, the Winchester brothers will fight the evil with a greater evil.
Another take on “Supernatural” promo has been outed after the rerun on Thursday, February 26. In “Death Takes Holiday” Sam and Dean investigate a small town where people are cheating death. They discover the Reapers have gone missing so they turn to Pamela for help. She sends them into the spiritual world to find answers and they come face to face with Alastair, who has been kidnapping all the Reapers in order to break another seal. Castiel, which is seen in the preview, will return in this episode.
Also in his latest scoop, Michael Ausiello of EW said that the episode airing March 12 will be dedicated to the director Kim Manners who passed away recently on January 25. There will be a photo montage of him compiled in 10 seconds and a brief message.
- Castiel returns on March 12. Source: Kristin on E!Online
- Sam and Dean investigate a small town where people are cheating death. They discover the Reapers have gone missing so they turn to Pamela (guest star Traci Dinwiddie) for help. She sends them into the spiritual world to find answers and they come face to face with Alastair (guest star Christopher Heyerdahl), who has been kidnapping all the Reapers in order to break another seal. Source: The CW
Episode 4.16: On The Head of a Pin Airdate: March 19, 2009
- We’ll next see Uriel on March 19. Source: Kristin on E!Online
Episode 4.20: Title Unknown Airdate: April 2009
- Lilith will likely raise her adorable little demonic head again in episode 20. Supernatural is casting for a suddenly possessed cutie-pie 11-year-old who turns into an evil ice queen. (And that’s Lilith if I’ve ever heard her described.) Source: Kristin on E!Online
Posted March 5, 2009on:
Question: My understanding is that One Tree Hill is returning without Chad Michael Murray and Hillarie Burton. Is there any truth to this?
Ausiello: Well, based on the rather odd video statement she released, Hillarie certainly wants us to think she’s leaving. I’ll believe it when I see her clean out her dressing room. Regarding CMM, it’s no secret that he’s ready to move on, but, again, no final decision has been made. BTW, only two Tree Hill regulars are officially on board for next season: Bethany Joy Galeotti and Jackson Brundage. Source: Michael Ausiello @ EW
One Tree Hill! Will we get a wedding?
Lucas and Peyton’s wedding will happen this season. However, how it will end is a whole other story. (Here’s hoping he doesn’t say the name Rachel.) Also, get ready to see the softer (but still bitchy!) side of Victoria. Source: Kristin @ E!Online
Hilarie Burton’s Emotional Message on Her Existence in ‘One Tree Hill’
The speculation that ‘One Tree Hill’ stars Hilarie Burton and Chad Michael Murray are leaving the show is given a supporting statement by the actress herself.
Source: Ace Showbiz TV News
The good news that strikes “One Tree Hill” comes along with a bad news. Hot on the heels that the show is being renewed for a seventh season, there are rumors of two main cast leaving the show. It has remained a speculation however, until one of them speaks out in a video blog.
It sprang from OTHFans.com earlier this week that Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton have not renewed their contracts for the seventh season. The site assures readers that the information is solid. Murray’s exit from the show is still a big question mark but a light is shed on Burton’s part. The actress who portrays Peyton Sawyer posts a video from her Wilmington, North Carolina-based production company’s website.
She said, “I want to clear up one thing that’s very important to me. I want everyone to know how much I love Peyton Sawyer, and my crew…. I don’t want anyone to think I’m abandoning a place that’s been very good to me.”
She continued, “I’ve had a really good run, and I wish I had creative control over the show, and I don’t. But if I did, it would go on for a million years, and Peyton Sawyer would cry for you all the time – because she does that.” The video which also shows Burton’s emotional state while speaking, can be watched here.
No representative from The CW has come out to address this issue.