Archive for April 5th, 2009
‘Greek’s’ got Garofalo this week, plus new love for Ashleigh & Rusty…
Source: Zap2It’s Korbi TV
Alright, so, after tonight we’ll be three episodes into “Greek“‘s current season and I’ve been getting some questions about what’s coming up, thought I’d answer a few…
Oh, and Janeane Garofalo‘s guest appearance is this evening.
You mentioned just a few posts ago that Ashleigh would be be finding romance, could it possibly be with Beaver? I was just catching up on Monday’s episode and noticed that in the previews the gentleman Ashleigh was kissing looked very much like Beaver. I think he is a funny character, so why not? Any scoop on that?
Ha! Beaver. Interesting. Actually, Beaver might be getting a little action this evening. But not with Ashleigh. I believe there’s a girl who’s super into his fashion choice for tonight’s KT party and there could be a connection there… Ashleigh will be otherwise occupied with a new member of the ZBZ family. No, she’s not the girl who may be going gay (that’s Rebecca, by the way, keep it hush hush). The sorority is hiring a hasher by the name of Fisher to do kitchen duty type things in the house and he’s, uh, super hot. The ZBZ ladies will lose their minds over him and so Ashleigh, being the responsible president that she is, gets creative in protecting him from them. And he seems to be quite appreciative of her efforts.
Are we meeting Rusty’s love interest this week?
We are. But we’ll also be watching her make out with Jesse McCartney this week, so… yeah. She’s cool though. You’ll like her anyway. She’s introduced in an art history class that Rusty, Dale and Calvin take together and she and Rusty will become friends quickly… ZBZ is looking for extra pledges and Rusty sort of facilitates her bid. She’s new to the school and doesn’t really know anyone, so it works out.
When will Max and Casey break up? When will Casey and Cappie get back together?
You’re going to have to wait a bit longer… Max is going to take a leave of absence from CRU later this season, leaving Casey and Cappie to get reacquainted, but as of right now, Max and Case are still good. Actually, it’s Max and Cappie that are having problems. There will be a confrontation between the two of them this evening. The word “douche” will be involved. You’ll like it.
What is going on with Evan on “Greek” this year? I haven’t heard much.
Evan is lost. He needs help actually. You’ll see tonight. There’s an interesting reveal coming…
“Greek” is awesome! So glad it’s back. Can you tell me which house Jesse McCartney’s character is going to choose?
Seems the hardworking football recruit has a laid back, beer guzzling, breakfast-on-a-stick eating side to him that’s just itching to come out. Source: Zap2It’s Korbi TV
Jesse McCartney will only be hanging out on Greek for six episodes, but that’s just enough time for him to choose a frat. Jesse teases, “Calvin is trying to get me to join the Omega Chi fraternity. Then there is Rusty, who is trying to get me to join Kappa Tau. It’s definitely safe to say it’s between those two. He goes where you probably don’t expect him to go.” (Watch With Kristin)
Episode 2.12: From Rushing With Love Airdate: April 6, 2009
- Now a sophomore, Rusty gets to participate in Rush Week for the first time and he is determined to land Andy as a pledge for Kappa Tau, but Calvin feels the pressure from Evan to get Andy to pledge Omega Chi. Who will prevail in the battle for the big man on campus? Ashleigh and Casey start to doubt Rebecca’s “mole” abilities and begin to question whether she’s actually a double-agent for Frannie’s new sorority when the ZBZ girls’ rush week “Project Runway” fashion skit is successfully sabotaged by Frannie. Source: ABC Family
- Rho Chi: Male, age 20-22, this leader of a group of male rushees at KT house blows a whistle and announces it’s time to move on the to next house. Pretty Rushee: Female, 18 years old, this pretty, sweet rushee at ZBZ talks with Ashleigh and Casey about Frannie’s new house, and agrees that the IKI girls didn’t seem very nice. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 2.13: Engendered Species Airdate: April 13, 2009
- “Greek” is taking us into the classroom at Cyprus Roades this semester and it is there that we’ll find Ms. Garofalo. Playing a Women Studies professor, she crosses paths with Casey, who may be looking to develop more of a feminist perspective… and Cappie, who is definitely just looking to develop more female relationships. “It’s his intention of course to go in and study the women as opposed to partaking of Women Studies,” Sean Smith laughed. “[Janeane] is just hysterical and she calls him out the second she sees him. Something to the effect of, every semester there’s some guy who comes into this class and he fails academically and otherwise. Good luck!” Source: Zap2It’s Korbi TV
- When Casey discovers that Cappie is taking the same women’s studies class — taught by Professor Freeman (Janeane Garofalo) — she knows that it will complicate her relationship with Max. As a result, Casey decides to enlist the help of her new professor to help Max and Cappie get along. Will her plan work? Meanwhile, Rusty starts his first elective class in Art History, and as a lucky bonus meets a pretty new transfer student, Jordan (Johanna Braddy). Although he’s nervous about talking to her, he finds the courage to invite her to a KT party. But the night of the party he learns that some guys have all the luck, namely the new KT pledge, Andy. At the ZBZ house, Ashleigh hires a new hasher, Fisher, who draws a lot of attention from the sisters of ZBZ — but Fisher only has eyes for Ashleigh. Source: ABC Family
- 03/14 – When Casey discovers that Cappie is taking the same women’s studies class — taught by Professor Freeman (Janeane Garofalo) — she knows that it will complicate her relationship with Max. As a result, Casey decides to enlist the help of her new professor to help Max and Cappie get along. Will her plan work? Meanwhile, Rusty starts his first elective class in Art History, and as a lucky bonus meets a pretty new transfer student, Jordan (Johanna Braddy). Although he’s nervous about talking to her, he finds the courage to invite her to a KT party. But the night of the party he learns that some guys have all the luck, namely the new KT pledge, Andy. At the ZBZ house, Ashleigh hires a new hasher, Fisher (Andrew J. West), who draws a lot of attention from the sisters of ZBZ — but Fisher only has eyes for Ashleigh. Source: ABC Family
- 01/28 – Rusty is going to meet a new girl named Jordan that he falls head over heels for (literally, he falls down some stairs), but Andy (Jesse McCartney) is going to get to her first. Source: Kristin on E!Online
- Fisher: 18-21, male, this hunky, drop dead gorgeous college student who resembles a scruffy, young Brad Pitt, is the new hasher at ZBZ. He gets all the girls hot and bothered, but he’s anxious to stay removed from everyone because he’s been fired from past jobs for engaging in inappropriate relationships. He needs to make money so he can put himself through school, so he doesn’t want any trouble at ZBZ. However, his and one of our Zeta Beta Zeta girl’s attraction for one another won’t be denied. Professor Janet Freeman: Mid 30s to mid 40s, this cool, snappy, intelligent and put-together professor (think Tina Fey) teaches Women in Politics and earns Casey’s admiration. Professor Freeman warns Cappie that each year there is a token male in the course who fails, both academically and with the female students. She also gives Casey advice on her conflict resolution dilemma. Professor Summerfield: MALE. In his 60s, rumpled, this art history professor teaches Perspectives on the High Renaissance to Rusty, Calvin and Dale’s class. He’s a bit stuffy and hates the internet, but most of the art slides he shows have a sexual element to them that make the class snicker. Jordan: ALE, 18-20. This naturally beautiful, sweet, sexy, and funny “guy’s girl” wears vintage sneakers to class but cleans up really nicely. She catches Rusty’s eye in Art History. They get along famously, and she appreciates his help when she arrives late to class. She becomes a perfect snap pledge for ZBZ, and seemingly the perfect girl for Rusty, too. Recurring guest cast. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 2.14: Big Littles & Jumbo Shrimp Airdate: April 20, 2009
- When Evan’s brother Patrick (Robert Hoffman) shows up at CRU this season, he puts Ev in a position where he really needs someone to talk to. Of course, longtime fans know that he and Cappie have a history, so Cap kind of understands what Evan is dealing with better than any of the other kids do. “I think there’s a thaw between them,” Sean said. “You know, I love their rapport and the cattiness of it. I don’t want to see them become like best buds, because then it’d just be boring. But there’s less contentiousness between them. It’s not quite as antagonistic as it was before.” Source: Zap2It’s Korbi TV
- Troubled by the recent discovery that Andy hooked up with Jordan, Rusty is hesitant to take Andy on as his little brother. Will Rusty be able to get past the budding relationship to become the big brother Cappie has been to him? When Cappie hears of Rusty’s reluctance, he takes Rusty aside to remind him that he brought Andy as a pledge to the fraternity and it is his responsibility to be the best Big Brother that Rusty can be for him. Meanwhile, when Evan’s real-life brother, Patrick (Robert Hoffman), comes for a visit, their celebration at Dobler’s is interrupted by Cappie and the three end up reminiscing about their old camp days. But later Patrick shocks and disappoints Evan by asking for money. Frustrated by his brother’s actions, Evan takes it out on Frannie. When Casey and Rebecca believe that the thief responsible for stealing the ZBZ food supply is Fisher, they can’t figure out why Ashleigh won’t accept it. But when they dig a little further, Ashleigh reveals the delicious truth. Source: ABC Family
- Patrick: 25-30, a free spirit who’s been bumming around in Costa Rica, he shows up without any advance warning and takes Evan (Jake McDorman) out for drinks and a talk. He is Evan’s big brother and the black sheep of the family. Patrick cast off his trust fund and rejected his parents’ plans for him, because he felt there were too many strings attached. Natalie: 20-22, this cute and extremely timid college student is the President of Gamma Psi house. While at ZBZ, she’s in awe of her surroundings. Natalie confirms the suspicion that Fisher the hasher might be a thief. Barista: 20-22, this surly, stone-faced, female barista at a coffee house is immune to Cappie’s charms. Bar Patron: 20-22, this male bar patron is annoyed when Casey accidentally soaks him with the contents of her shot glass. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 2.15: Evasive Actions Airdate: April 27, 2009
- When Frannie challenges the sisterhood of ZBZ girls, Casey retaliates by challenging the IKI’s to a game of dodgeball. Which sorority will take the least amount of hits? The dodgeball game is also part of the effort by Casey and Ashleigh to win over Jordan, ZBZ’s new pledge, who reveals that she doesn’t think the sorority is the place for her. Determined to change her mind, Casey and Ashleigh attempt to give Jordan a ZBZ makeover. Meanwhile, Rusty struggles with the fact that Dale is so in love with their new apartment that he never leaves, so Rusty enlists the Kappa Tau’s to invade the house to scare him away. But the plan backfires when the landlord shows up the next morning with a tour (they live in a model apartment), and upon finding remains from the night’s escapades, evicts the boys much to the chagrin of Casey, whose name is on the lease! Source: ABC Family
Episode 2.16: Dearly Beloved Airdate: May 4, 2009
WEDDING BELLS RING AT THE ZBZ HOUSE! CASEY IS CAUGHT BY SURPRISE WHEN MAX GETS DOWN ON ONE KNEE IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF “GREEK,” PREMIERING MONDAY, MAY 4 ON ABC FAMILY
Collette Wolfe (“17 Again”) Guest Stars as Casey’s Grand-Big Sis, Kiki, Johanna Braddy (“Fame”) Returns as Jordan and Michael Rady (“Melrose Place”) Continues His Role as Max, Casey’s Boyfriend. Casey’s (Spencer Grammer) grand-big sister, Kiki (Collette Wolfe), is back at Cyprus-Rhodes University for her wedding and all the ZBZ girls are invited. Amidst all the wedding frenzy, Max decides it’s time to take his relationship with Casey to the next level and gets down on one knee. How will Casey react to Max’s bold move? Find out in an all-new episode of the ABC Family hit series GREEK, premiering Monday, May 4, 2009 (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT). The episode, entitled “Dearly Beloved,” was directed by Melanie Mayron and written by Michael Berns.
Meanwhile, with Andy (Jesse McCartney) out of town, Jordan (Johanna Braddy) ends up dragging Rusty (Jacob Zachar) around town to help pick up the flowers for Kiki’s wedding. When the two discover that the order was never placed, they have to come up with a plan of action — a plan that backfires and puts both of them in the emergency room with identical allergic reactions. The unexpected common bond leads them to share a kiss.
Rebecca (Dilshad Vadsaria), in the meantime, soon finds herself in new territory as she kisses Ashleigh’s openly gay big sis, Robin (Anna Osceola), in one of the bachelorette party game – sparking Rebecca’s curiosity.
GREEK is executive produced by Lloyd Segan, Shawn Piller, Anne Kenney and John Ziffren. The show is created by executive producer Patrick Sean Smith. Michael Berns and Mark Stegemann also serve as co-executive producers. The ensemble cast includes Jacob Zachar as Rusty, Spencer Grammer as Casey, Scott Michael Foster as Cappie, Jake McDorman as Evan, Clark Duke as Dale, Dilshad Vadsaria as Rebecca, Paul James as Calvin, Amber Stevens as Ashleigh and Tiffany DuPont as Frannie. ABC
Episode 2.17: Guilty Treasures Airdate: May 11, 2009
- Dr. Magda Stephanopoulos: In her 50s, attractive and intimidating, with long hair and a professional, stylish-looking suit, she is a renowned, extremely intelligent scientist who has come to campus to recruit research assistants for a month-long project at Oxford. Dr. Magda is tough to impress, and always wants what she can’t have. Dr. Broom: In his 50s, uncongenial, he’s an engineering professor who piles on the workload and makes life unpleasant for Max. He’s annoyed when Max crashes a science faculty party. Omega Chi Pledge: 18-20, male, this Omega Chi Pledge accuses Cappie of theft and is confused when Evan contradicts him. Waitress: 20s. This waitress at Gentleman’s Choice tells Wade that the disco balls he’s brought belong to the other club. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 2.18: Divine Secrets Airdate: May 18, 2009
Episode 2.19: Social StudiesAirdate: May 25, 2009
- Delia: 18-20, female, sexy, sharp and flirty, she’s a women’s study student who knows Cappie well, and plans on studying with him for midterms. Michelle: 18-20, female, equally sexy and sharp as Delia, she’s also a women’s study student who knows Cappie well, and plans on joining him and Delia for a study session. Tiny: Late 30s to 40s. Male. He is the rather large owner of a car impound lot. Source: SpoilerTV
Episode 2.20: Isn’t It Bro-Mantic? (Season finale) Airdate: June 1, 2009
- Grant: 18-21, male, this extremely hot, fit, preppy OX brother is a great guy. So, Calvin is a bit surprised when Grant comes out to him at a fraternity function. There’s a lot of chemistry between these two, but when they become one another’s roommates, it’s unclear whether Calvin will ever act on his attraction, or whether he will keep things platonic and unmessy. Possibly recurring. Alice: 18-21, female, this extremely intelligent, cute, and winning coed is a new member of the Amphora club, an elite club that Evan and Cappie have also been invited to join. The two old rivals are both smitten with Alice and vie bitterly for her attentions. Bjorn: 20s, male, this attractive and personable Swedish waiter is initially charmed by Casey, but as she grows progressively more tipsy and annoying, he can’t wait to present her bill and get her out of his station. Hostess: 20s, female, the hostess at a posh local restaurant, she’s not amused by Rusty’s somewhat inept attempt to impress her. Source: SpoilerTV
- Greek‘s stereotype-shattering gay brother, Calvin, is going to literally have his hands full this semester. Gregory Michael is joining the ABC Family hit as a love interest for Calvin, sources confirm. Michael’s character is described as a genetically-blessed, closeted Omega Chi active who comes out to Calvin — which is all well and good until the two end up rooming together. Sexual tension abounds, as does some serious heavy petting (or whatever it is the kids are calling it these days). Michael will recur throughout Greek‘s new season. Source: The Ausiello Files
- Helen Slater (aka Supergirl) is playing a visiting professor and Dean Bowman (aka Cameron Frye, aka Alan Ruck ) will pop up in the most surprising of ways. P.S. Ashleigh apparently has a crush on him. Source: Zap2It’s Korbi TV
- Max is sticking around for the season. But the flame between Casey and Cappie is still lit and we’ll see evidence of that in the months to come. Also, we know the Max thing can’t last forever, since Michael Rady (the actor who plays him) has joined the CW’s Melrose Place remake as a regular. Source: Zap2It’s Korbi TV
- The rivalry between Kappa Tau and Omega Chi is still going strong, especially when the K.T.’s steal a “campus treasure” and the two fraternities have yet another showdown! Source: Kristin on E!Online
- Sources confirm that ding, dong the witch is dead. The witch in this case being Zeta Beta beeyatch Frannie, played with wicked zeal by Tiffany Dupont. Although a rep for the ABC Family hit declined comment, my Greek mole tells me that Dupont will not be returning as a series regular for the show’s just-announced third seaso. The decision, per the source, was primarily a creative one, although budget considerations were a factor as well. [...] I’m told producers hope to bring Dupont back as an occasional guest star. Source: The Ausiello Files
- Both Rebecca and Ashleigh dabble in kissing girls this season, and they’ll like it. One of the girls even hits up another ZBZ sister. Source: Kristin on E!Online
- Sources on the set tell me the Iota Kappa Iota house is already in full swing. Because of the IKI (pronounced “icky,” tee hee) house, Zeta Beta Zeta is going to be desperate for girls, and will even pair up with the Kappa Taus for a party. When it goes down, Cappie and Casey will get into a huge fight over the fact that a nongreek male is in attendence…Max! Yup, he’ll be sticking around CRU. [...] Calvin might be getting a boyfriend. (Might.) He meets a hottie at the gym named Jess who seems to be flirting with him, but when they get together later to watch a football game, the messages are more mixed. Source: Kristin on E!Online
- Evan’s getting an older brother, to be played by Step Up 2 stud Robert Hoffman. Source: TV Guide Online
Diana Scarwid will be portraying Angela’s sister Alice Shaw and it has been confirmed that she does indeed have the power of “controlling the weather”. (SpoilerTV)
Daphne is definately dead, although she may return in flashbacks. (TV Guide)
“We will have a little surprise in store for you,” James Kyson Lee (Ando) said. “Basically, Ando and Hiro’s goal is to take down whoever is behind Building 26 and take down the bad guys, and both of us are going to try to combine our powers and see if we can make it happen.” (Watch With Kristin)
Will Heroes‘ Peter ever get his real power back, where he can absorb multiple powers?
TIM: “There are basically two directions,” says Heroes‘ Hiro, Masi Oka. “A lot of people are getting new levels to their powers. Like Matt Parkman, who can now draw the future. But people like Peter and Sylar perhaps have become too powerful, so they’re trying to scale it back down.” You can read Adam Bryant’s full interview with Oka here.
Sylar kills a regular Hero that’s been on the show since Season 1. And it sticks. (Michael Ausiello)
Producer Bryan Fuller talks to Sci Fi Wire, and confirms once again that Tracy’s not dead. (And apparently she wasn’t supposed to be winking, she was supposed to blink, and a tear was supposed to roll down.) She’ll be back in a huge way, and her story arc, going forward, will be about her attempt to regain her humanity and make up for her mistaken politics. Meanwhile, Matt retaliates against Danko in a “very interesting way.” Sylar strikes at “the heart of HRG’s life” in a way that causes things to unravel. And then in episode 3×24, “I Am Sylar,” we get to the heart of Sylar’s identity crisis. (SciFi Wire)
Preview of ‘Heroes’ 3.22: Turn and Face the Strange
Angela brought Claire and Peter to a place where she reveals the demons in her past, all new in ‘Heroes’.
“Heroes” keep it short and cryptic in the new promo for its April 6 episode, quoting “The grandmother of all mysteries is finally uncovered.” In the episode called “Turn and Face the Strange”, Angela shows Peter and Claire where it all begins and reveals the demon in her past. As Danko (guest star Zeljko Ivanek) spearheads the government operation, someone close to him is put in the line of fire. HRG’s life continues to spiral out of control and his marriage is dangerously close to the breaking point. Meanwhile, Hiro and Ando continue their road trip with a special delivery for Matt Parkman. Hiro and Ando are in fact traveling with a baby who belongs to Matt. Masi Oka, the actor who plays Hiro said that the baby will provide a dilemma for Matt. “You think you have your life sorted out, and you’re ready to charge in and live your life for good, but now you have something to possibly protect,” Oka told TV Guide. “Once you become a father, it definitely changes your mindset and what you’re willing to do. But at the same time, what does it mean to protect your child? Does it mean risking your life to make a better world, or doing nothing and staying at home?”
Episode 3.23: 1961 Airdate: April 13, 2009
- Diana Scarwid will be portraying Angela’s sister Alice Shaw and it has been confirmed that she does indeed have the power of “controlling the weather”. Source: SpoilerTV
- As Nathan, Claire, Peter and H.R.G. help Angela uncover her past, she reveals the dark secrets that have haunted her for years. Meanwhile, Mohinder learns of his father’s involvement in a long forgotten government operation. Diana Scarwid, Alexa Nikolas, Laura Marano, Ravi Kapoor, Casey Kringlen, H. Michael Croner and Edwin Hodge guest star. Source: NBC
Preview of ‘Heroes’ 3.23: Flashbacks to 1961
More about the Petrelli family, the company and the secrets buried under Angela’s head will be unearthed in the April 13 episode of ‘Heroes’.
“Heroes” is coming closer to wrapping up its third season and more are revealed about the past in the upcoming episode “1961″. Apt to the title, the episode brings back Angela’s memory to the time in her past which was full of secrets. Haunted by the secrets for years, she revealed all of them to Nathan, Claire, Peter and H.R.G.
According to writer Bryan Fuller, there will be a lot of flashbacks into the life of Angela and the events happening in 1961 that motivate who she is now. Also in the April 13 episode, Mohinder learns of his father’s involvement in a long forgotten government operation.
Young Angela Petrelli will be played by Alexa Nikolas who was a regular in Nickelodeon’s “Zoey 101″ as Nicole Bristow.
Episode 3.24: I Am Sylar Airdate: April 20, 2009
- Sylar continues his unusual partnership and begins to have an unexpected identity crisis. Hiro and Ando take measures toward bringing down Building 26. Meanwhile, Matt’s new found fatherhood changes his priorities. Elsewhere, Nathan sets a plan in motion to right the wrongs of his government operation. Jack Coleman, Hayden Panettiere, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Cristine Rose and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Lisa Lackey and Ellen Greene also guest star. Source: NBC
Preview of ‘Heroes’ 3.24: I Am Sylar
The ‘Heroes’ accumulate power, while Matt is finding his new fatherhood experience stepping in the way.
Source: Ace Showbiz TV News
With two episodes left “Heroes” presents an episode where the heroes gather up to join forces. On the other side, Sylar continues his unusual partnership and begins to have an unexpected identity crisis. The episode is called “I Am Sylar” and airs Monday, April 20.
Also, Hiro and Ando take measures toward bringing down Building 26. Meanwhile, Matt’s new found fatherhood changes his priorities. Elsewhere, Nathan sets a plan in motion to right the wrongs of his government operation. Speaking in relation with the episode, Greg Grunberg who plays Matt told TV Guide, “Everybody does come together at Coyote Sands.” He added about the fatherhood, “The baby and his family is the reason Parkman is going to do something in the last episode that he may regret for the rest of his life. It’s a huge story that we play out – something that only a guy who’s been pushed and is desperate to save his family would ever do.”
Episode 3.25: An Invisible Thread (Season finale) Airdate: April 27, 2009
- “The baby and his family is the reason Parkman is going to do something in the last episode that he may regret for the rest of his life,” [Greg] Grunberg says. “It’s a huge story that we play out – something that only a guy who’s been pushed and is desperate to save his family would ever do.” So how does the recently resurfaced Janice – Parkman’s cheating ex-wife who disappeared early in Season 2 – figure into this family unit? “We’ve got a lot of stuff to do,” Grunberg says. “It’s definitely a strained relationship. It’s going to take some time and some real emotional scenes for them to get back together. But I think that’s what people are going to want to see. I think when Janice finds out that Matt’s been thinking about her and just wanting this relationship so bad, that it’s going to work.” But Grunberg suggests getting through their past issues won’t happen overnight. The actor revealed that Janice has even more secrets than viewers may have guessed, especially relating to the “touch and go” powers of the couple’s baby. “It’s going to take some work,” Grunberg says. “How much can you trust a person who was dishonest with you? She’s got secrets of her own – Janice is not as simple a character as everybody thinks. Where did those diamonds go in Season 1? There’s a lot of things we don’t know. We made a baby with powers together, and I don’t think that’s a one-sided thing.” Source: TV Guide Online
- “We will have a little surprise in store for you,” [actor James Kyson Lee] said. “Basically, Ando and Hiro’s goal is to take down whoever is behind Building 26 and take down the bad guys, and both of us are going to try to combine our powers and see if we can make it happen.” Source: Kristin on E!Online
- Nathan faces off against Sylar to keep him from meeting the President (guest star Michael Dorn). Sylar has his own plans for his new partner. Meanwhile, Hiro learns that there are repercussions to regaining his ability. Elsewhere, Matt is forced to go to extraordinary lengths to protect his future with his family. Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Hayden Panettiere, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Cristine Rose and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Source: NBC
- Sylar kills a regular Hero that’s been on the show since Season 1. And it sticks. Source: The Ausiello Files
- Greg Grunberg has confirmed that there will be a death of a character in the finale and it is not him. Apparently this will be a “permanent” death with the character not returning. [...] Nathan and Sylar will meet in the season finale. Source: SpoilerTV
‘Chuck’ which may not live until third season, has been given several sneak peeks including the threat against Ellie’s life on her wedding day.
Source: Ace Showbiz TV News
“Chuck” is drawing near to its season finale and the show’s third season is till hanging on a balance. Some scenes from “Chuck Versus the Ring”, which could as well be the last one of Chuck’s adventure should it get canceled by NBC, are available through the clips released below. When Ellie and Awesome’s wedding day finally arrives, Chuck must save Ellie’s life and her big day from being ruined by Ted Roark (guest star Chevy Chase) and Fulcrum. The clips give some momentum scenes including when Chuck quits Buy More, Chuck released from the government, Roark threatens Chuck, and the wedding reception itself. The episode will air Monday, April 27. Words are, there will be two weddings occurring in this episode apart from Ellie and Awesome’s. Josh Schwartz explained it, “Chuck throws it for someone he cares about.” There has not been an official confirmation from NBC regarding the renewal but fans of the show have been launching any kinds of supports to prolong the series. Fans site Zachary Levi.com teams up with Subway to encourage people to write letters and watch the show live on Monday. Meanwhile, Schwartz himself admitted to not knowing the fate of the series. “The difference between being a hit show and being an on-the-bubble show is so small now,” he said. “The metrics have become so narrow that everything does help… Now, more than ever, that kind of fan support can really have an impact. The cost of launching a television series is as high as it’s ever been. And obviously the odds have never gotten any better.” Last week “Chuck” was still in the last place of NBC’s Monday line-up, gathering 6 millions after “Heroes” (6.4 million) and “Medium” (7.4 million).
Chuck Season 2 Episode 22 – Chuck versus the Ring – Promo
Chuck Versus The Ring – New Sneak Peek
Chuck Versus The Ring – Sneak Peek #2
Chuck Versus The Ring – Sneak Peek #3
Chuck Versus The Ring – Sneak Peek #4
Chuck Versus The Ring – Sneak Peek #5
Question: Why didn’t you tell us there are two weddings in the season finale of Chuck? One is obviously Ellie and Awesome’s. What do you know about the other one?
Ausiello: .Per Josh Schwartz, “Chuck throws it for someone he cares about.” Source: The Ausiello Files
Does Jill Come Between Chuck and Sarah—Again?!
Source: Kristin on E!Online
Why, Chuck, why?! As if it’s not agonizing enough waiting here in limbo for a season-three pickup, season two of Chuck is about to end, and Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Sarah (Yvonne Strahofski) are still not together! And to make matters even worse, Chuck’s college girlfriend Jill (Jordana Brewster) is returning this Monday and bringing trouble with her, as always!
But don’t count out our favorite superagent couple just yet, because we have exclusive scoop on the future of Chuck (including on Monday’s Jill-centric “Chuck Versus the First Kill”) from show runner Chris Fedak, and it looks like things might be a’changin’! Whee!
Yes, we do have a glimmer of hope for those of you holding out for that Chuck and Sarah lovin’. When we begged and pleaded with Chris to let us know if Sarah will ever tell Chuck how she feels, he simply stated, “I would say that by the end of the season, Sarah will get her chance.” Yay!
But before we get there, let’s start with the more pressing question: Why the heck is Jill back? Because, as we’ve learned, “Fulcrum agents never talk,” but as Chris tells us, “Chuck does know one Fulcrum agent that they’ve captured, and that’s of course Jill. But he’s also confused by the fact that he now has Jill back in his life. He doesn’t know if she’s going to betray him and stab him in the back and leave him for dead, but she is the only person who can help him find his dad.”
So does Jill agree to help her ex? According to Chris, “Chuck, Jill, Sarah and Casey have to team up to find Chuck’s father. Chuck and Jill have to go undercover as Chuck and Jill from back in college, and they go to a family reunion to meet up with person who originally recruited her into Fulcrum, her Uncle Bernie. He’s hilarious.” And who plays Uncle Bernie? Ken Davitian—that’s right, Borat’s nudie-wrestling partner!
But it’s not all giggles this time around—there’s also going to be a big dramatic finale. Says Chris, “‘Chuck Versus the Final Kill’ is one of our comic episodes, but I’ve noticed that when we do a funny episode usually our endings are pretty epic. So at the end of the episode, Chuck is forced to make a decision that is going to have a real effect on not only the team, but also General Beckman’s perspective of the team.”
Ryan McPartlin, who plays Captain Awesome on NBC’s spy dramedy Chuck, told SCI FI Wire that the remaining episodes of the season set up a new dynamic for a potential third season. Right now, Chuck is considered “on the bubble” for renewal.
“The last episodes of this season build up to a little bit [of a] new show for season three,” McPartlin said in an exclusive phone interview earlier this week while he was promoting the spoof film Super Capers. “So we’re all hoping we get to do season three, because it’ll be like a new show in the way it will evolve into something that very few shows get to evolve into.”
McPartlin plays the fiance of Ellie (Sarah Lancaster), sister of Chuck Bartwoski (Zachary Levi). Captain Awesome usually remains oblivious to Chuck’s adventures. But in the lead-up to the season finale, expect Awesome to see more action.
“Man, it’s going to be, no pun intended, awesome coming up in the last few episodes of the season,” McPartlin said. “I can’t really give away anything, but I get involved in many areas of Chuck’s life that I haven’t been involved in in the past. I start getting worried about Chuck to the point where I follow him a little bit. Let me put it that way. So fun, fun stuff, and some emotional stuff, too, which is good. Let’s cross our fingers and put it out there for season three. Season three I’d become a little bit more involved, too, in the storylines.”
Awesome’s motives are innocent enough, but he has no idea he’s delving into a world of government spies and evildoers. “Without giving much away, Awesome gets suspicious about what Chuck is doing in his life and wants to know more,” McPartlin said. “So I start asking some questions that shouldn’t be asked and poking my nose in places it probably shouldn’t be poked in. You’ll see by the end of this season if I get thrown into Chuck’s other life or maybe it’ll lead into next season, the potential of me getting thrown into his other life, but you won’t know. I can’t give any more than that. We’ll just say there’s some good stuff for Awesome on the way, including the wedding.”
The wedding between Awesome and Ellie is scheduled to happen by the season finale. “It’s set to happen,” he said. “Whether it all happens as planned, you’ve got to watch. You know, with any wedding in any show, something can always go wrong. In Chuck, it’s almost guaranteed to have something go wrong. That’s the whole point of the show. You’ve got to have that conflict.”
At least the Awesomes will be back in town for the wedding. “The Awesomes come back in town,” McPartlin said, referring to his character’s parents. “Morgan Fairchild comes back, and Bruce Boxleitner. They’re just fantastic to work with, and of course they stir the pot as well.”
McPartlin got to work with guest stars Chevy Chase and Scott Bakula as well. Chuck airs Monday nights at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Chuck Versus the Dream Job – Airing April 6, 2009
Chuck’s life seems to be coming together: his long-absent father Steve (guest star Scott Bakula) has returned and he’s landed his dream job with his hero Ted Roark (guest star Chevy Chase). Unfortunately for Chuck, neither turns out to be quite what he expected. (NBC)
Episode 2.19: Chuck Versus the Dream Job Airdate: April 6, 2009
- Chuck’s life seems to be coming together: his long-absent father Steve (guest star Scott Bakula) has returned and he’s landed his dream job with his hero Ted Roark (guest star Chevy Chase). Unfortunately for Chuck, neither turns out to be quite what he expected. Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Sarah Lancaster, Scott Krinsky and Vik Sahay also star. Source: NBC
Episode 2.20: Chuck Versus the First Kill Airdate: April 13, 2009
- After Chuck’s father Steve (guest star Scott Bakula) is kidnapped by Fulcrum, Chuck learns the only chance he has to find him is by putting his trust and life into the hands of the person he trusts the least-his ex-girlfriend Jill Roberts (guest star Jordana Brewster). Meanwhile, the Buy More team tries to sabotage Emmett’s (guest star Tony Hale) corporate evaluation. Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Scott Krinsky, Vik Sahay, Julia Ling and Mark Christopher Lawrence also star. Source: NBC
CHUCK AND SARAH RISK EVERYTHING TO FIND CHUCK’S FATHER— TONY HALE (“ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT”), CHEVY CHASE AND SCOTT BAKULA (“QUANTUM LEAP”) GUEST STAR—When Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) go AWOL to rescue Chuck’s father Steve (guest star Scott Bakula), they discover that spending time together without any surveillance allows for unchartered chemistry. But as the two get closer, Casey (Adam Baldwin) zeroes in on their hidden location. Meanwhile, Morgan (Joshua Gomez) becomes the pariah of the Buy More after mistakenly getting Emmett (guest star Tony Hale) promoted. Sarah Lancaster, Ryan McPartlin, Scott Krinsky, Vik Sahay, Julia Ling and Mark Christopher Lawrence.
Show Cast: Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky, Julia Ling
Preview of ‘Chuck’ 2.21: Chuck and Sarah Making Out
In ‘Chuck Versus the Colonel’, Chuck and Sarah feel the chemistry heating up when they spend time under no surveillance.
Source: Ace Showbiz TV News
On April 20, “Chuck” will be back for its 21st episode in the second season and this could be the episode fans have been waiting for. Apart from his mission to save his dad, Chuck will have a make out session with Sarah as teased by its preview. In “Chuck Versus the Colonel”, Chuck and Sarah go AWOL to rescue Chuck’s father Steve and they discover spending time together without any surveillance allows for uncharted chemistry. As the two get closer, Casey zeroes in on their hidden location. Morgan becomes the pariah of the Buy More after mistakenly getting Emmett promoted. “For episode 221, we thought the episode is so big, has so many huge things in it,” co-creator Chris Fedak said to The Star-Ledger, “from an emotional as well as espionage in it, that we were worried people would thin it was the season finale. It’s a huge episode.” Meanwhile, on a bigger frame, there has been no words yet whether Chuck will be picked up for a third season now that it is nearing the end of the second season. But words are, should NBC decide to exclude the series from their fall list, then The CW will pick it up. No confirming report yet regarding this.
SEASON FINALE—CHUCK MUST SAVE HIS SISTER’S WEDDING AND HER LIFE—MORGAN FAIRCHILD (“Falcon Crest”), BRUCE BOXLEITNER (“Babylon 5″), TONY HALE (“Arrested Development”), SCOTT BAKULA (“Quantum Leap”) AND CHEVY CHASE (NBC’s “Saturday Night Live”) GUEST STAR—When Ellie (Sarah Lancaster) and Awesome’s (Ryan McPartlin) wedding day finally arrives, Chuck (Zachary Levi) must save Ellie’s life and her big day from being ruined by Ted Roark (guest star Chevy Chase) and Fulcrum. Meanwhile, with the Intersect out of his head, Chuck is up against his most dangerous mission yet: figuring our what to do with the rest of his life.
Show Cast: Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky, Julia Ling
Joshua Gomez: Chuck’s Finale Is “Epic”
Source: TV Guide Online
Chuck‘s second-season finale is quickly approaching, and with no word on a third season pickup, this could be the last hour of the series. Joshua Gomez, who plays Chuck’s BFF, Morgan, spoke with TVGuide.com about the “epic” finale, including how Morgan feels about leaving the Buy More, what he really thinks about his bromance with Chuck, and when (if ever) Morgan will find out about Chuck’s secret life. Chuck‘s season finale airs Monday at 8 pm/ET on NBC.
TVGuide.com: Are you excited to see the finale?
Joshua Gomez: I’m really curious to see what the fans think of it. I know everybody kind of felt that this past episode was sort of a finale-esque episode.
TVGuide.com: There was a lot of stuff that went down.
Gomez: I know, it was like, “Wait, another hour? What else can happen?”
TVGuide.com: So, did Morgan really quit the Buy More? Or do you think he’ll chicken out?
Gomez: Well, you saw him [quit] in all his chest-hairian glory! [Laughs] Yeah, he quit and I think it remains to be seen what’s going to happen there. But, it’s pretty cool. And, again, for a lot of people I think it was like, “Holy crap! Wait a minute. Morgan’s no longer at the Buy More, Chuck’s no longer got The Intersect. What the heck is going on here?”
TVGuide.com: How could the Buy More possibly work without Morgan?
Gomez: It’ll probably work better. No, I think there were a lot of changes going on with Chuck. And, I think the writers always do a good job of always sort of somehow paralleling Chuck and Morgan. You know what I mean? They’re always in sort of similar boats, just on completely different levels. Now it’s like, “What the hell do I do without The Intersect, and what the heck will I do without the Buy More.” They’re both kind of like, “Now what?”
TVGuide.com: Was Morgan really serious about moving to Hawaii with Anna Wu — to become a Benihana chef? Will he be perfecting the art of flaming volcanoes made with onion rings?
Gomez: Of course that’s the dream: to be a Benihana chef. Unbelievable! I love Morgan, but sometimes I’m like, “Really, dude? A Benihana chef? Really?”
TVGuide.com: From the previews, we can see that a lot of crazy stuff goes down at Ellie’s wedding. So, will Morgan finally find out about Chuck’s secret life?
Gomez: Um, I won’t say either way, but I think definitely the finale’s going to be — and rightly so — focused on the climax of this season with Chuck and his father and The Intersect. All of that stuff will really come to a head. It’s a big episode, so some of the Morgan stuff… he’s around and doing his thing, but I think because they’re away from the Buy More now, it sort of solely focuses on Chuck, his life, the wedding and what’s happening right now. … Season 3, we’ll see what happens [with Morgan], but it’ll make sense when you see the finale.
TVGuide.com: If you do get a third season pickup, what would you like to see happen with Morgan moving forward?
Gomez: I would love for Morgan to become closer again with Chuck … Season 2 was kind of rough! There was not a lot of interaction and there was definitely a strain on their friendship and bromance, but I’ve always said that Morgan would be the perfect Alfred to his Batman. Not necessarily go on missions or do anything like that, but be his buddy. And when he comes home to go, “Holy crap, that was a tough day,” and you know, bring him a cup of tea or something.
TVGuide.com: What is your favorite part about the Chuck-Morgan bromance?
Gomez: I think everybody has a friendship like that. No matter if sometimes you’re like, “Dude, you’re driving me up the wall,” or whatever it might be — that person is family. And that’s what I love more than anything; that their friendship is family. He is a part of his family and that they would do pretty much anything for each other.
Chuck Goes Out Guns-a-Blazin’
So with a season three pickup still in the works (fingers crossed!), did they approach the finale as a series wrap-up as well? Not at all, says Chris. “My favorite endings are those where you feel like the adventure is going to go on and there are more adventures to be had.” Example? ”I love the ending of Casablanca with Humphrey Bogart walking off with Claude Rains talking about the beginning of a beautiful friendship. While Save One Show is still in full effect, and we will all be watching Chuck on Monday to make sure it sticks around (right?), Chris warns us that on the unlikely and horrific off chance the show does not return, fans may revolt! “If Chuck were not to come back, and people watched this finale, there would be chaos across America. I’m afraid the fans would burn their living rooms down and throw their television sets out windows.” You hear that NBC? Jeff Zucker? Please don’t put us through that torture! Ellie and Awesome are finally getting married, and Chevy Chase is evil and back for more.
Cast of ‘Chuck’ Speaking of the 2nd Season Finale
Stars of the show such as Sarah Lancaster and Yvonnne Strahovski hint a little on what happen during the ‘Chuck-Style Wedding’.
On Monday, April 27, “Chuck” will close its second season with “Chuck Versus the Ring”. The episode which is surrounding the wedding of Chuck’s sister Ellie and Captain Awesome, has been given a behind-the-scene clip called ‘A Chuck-Style Wedding’. Speaking of what happen with the wedding, Sarah Lancaster who plays Ellie said, “This is definitely Ellie’s dream wedding but not without a few bumps and hitches along the way, like most weddings right? It’s a Chuck-style wedding. Stuff happens.” Zachary Levi aka Chuck added, “On top of that we have these incredible players to come and help us dive into all this new mystery and myths. In Scott Bakula and Chevy Chase.” The official synopsis is read: “When Ellie and Awesome’s wedding day finally arrives, Chuck must save Ellie’s life and her big day from being ruined by Ted Roark and Fulcrum. The clips give some momentum scenes including when Chuck quits Buy More, Chuck released from the government, Roark threatens Chuck, and the wedding reception itself.” While there has no words yet on whether the show will be renewed for a third season, Yvonne Strahovski assures fans that the ending will be quite unexpected. “You know when I first read the script I actually quite shocked at what is revealed and how it ends,” the depicter of Sarah said.
Chuck Versus The Ring Interviews – Yvonne Strahovski
Chuck Versus The Ring Interviews – Zachary Levi
Chuck Versus The Ring Interviews – Ryan McPartlin
Chuck Versus The Ring Interviews – Sarah Lancaster
Chuck Versus The Ring Interviews – Joshua Gomez
Episode 5.19: Look Into Their Eyes and You See What They Know Airdate: April 19, 2009
As the women look back on Edie’s life, Susan recalls their first meeting, Lynette reflects on a memorable night out, Bree is reminded of the thoughtfulness she bestowed upon Orson, and Gaby remembers fondly a night of friendly competition. (ABC)
Written by Matt Berry; directed by Larry Shaw
We’ll again see Edie’s son Travers (Stephen Lunsford), as the women of Wisteria Lane head to his boarding school to bring him his mother’s ashes In a flashback, Bree visits Orson in prison. Bree recalls the thoughtfulness Edie bestowed upon Orson. In a flashback, Tom may or may not be cheating with a woman played by Sarah Knowlton. Gabrielle recalls a time she and Edie had a friendly competition in a bar over which one could get more men interested in her. Jesse Metcalfe returns as John. Mrs. McCluskey (Kathryn Joosten) and Lee (Kevin Rahm) both appear.
Episode 5.20: Rose’s Turn Airdate: April 26, 2009
Carlos finds Lynette in a precarious position, which she chooses to hide from Tom; Gaby hastily covers for Tom’s coy behavior; Orson tries to hide the truth about his wounds from Bree; Katherine confesses to Mike, which leads to a surprising realization; and Susan confides her dark secret in Dave. (ABC)
Written by Dave Flebotte; directed by David Warren
Orson attempts to hide the truth about his wounds from Bree. Rose (Gloria LeRoy), an elderly woman, recalls chasing Orson out of her home and then seeing Edie die in a terrible accident. Orson doesn’t think anyone will believe the woman’s story as she has dementia. One of the women gets her car pulled over by the police for a minor matter, but the officer discovers a picnic basket of guns and knives in the car. Lynette falls in the shower, and Carlos saves Lynette. Chaos ensues as Carlos saw Lynette naked — and liked what he saw! Lynette doesn’t tell Tom what happened. Gabrielle covers for Tom’s coy behavior. Gabrielle and Tom attend a local garden club, where Tom insults Gabrielle. Katherine confesses to Mike, which leads to a surprising revelation. Susan reveals her dark secret to Dave.
Episode 5.21: BargainingAirdate: May 3, 2009
Bree sinks to a new low to retain the best lawyer; Gaby’s vanity is put to the test when she makes a deal with daughter Juanita; Lynette and Tom negotiate sex; Katherine deceives Mike to win his heart; Jackson walks back into Susan’s life with a proposal; and an unexpected visit sends Dave to do some bargaining of his own. Gale Harold guest stars as Jackson Braddock. Source: ABC
Written by David Schladweiler; directed by David Grossman
Gabrielle’s not wearing any makeup, as she wants to teach Juanita the value of inner beauty. But when the Solises attend an event in their honor at the country club, and the mayor and his wife see her, she’s desperate to put on some makeup. A woman at the event isn’t eager to share her makeup with Gaby. Bree’s seeking a divorce, and isn’t happy to learn from her lawyer that Orson will receive half her company. Bree goes to great lengths to get the best lawyer. Lynette and Tom negotiate sex. An unexpected visit complicates Dave’s life. Jackson (Gale Harold) is back with a proposal for Susan. Katherine deceives Mike to win his heart.
Episode 5.22: Marry Me a Little Airdate: May 10, 2009
[Connie, who has a secret agenda, will be played by Gilmore Girls' Liz Torrez.] Source: TV Guide Online
We’ll meet several members of Carlos’s family, including his aunt Connie (Liz Torres). Problems develop between Carlos, Gabrielle, and his family. Susan wants to marry Jackson (Gale Harold) to avoid his deportation, but the arrival of an INS agent halts their plans. Mike and Katherine get good news. An old friend of Tom’s had plastic surgery and both he and his much younger girlfriend are happy with it. When Tom considers getting surgery himself, Lynette reacts by bringing in a guy whose plastic surgery went awry.
Episodes 5.23 and 5.24: Titles Unknown (Season? finale) Airdate: May 17, 2009 from 9 to 11 p.m.
We’ll meet Gabrielle’s teenage niece Ana (Maiara Walsh). Look for her to be a series regular next season. A former resident of Wisteria Lane (who we’ve never met before) is now living on the streets. Gabrielle runs into this former neighbor while volunteering at the soup kitchen. A menacing thug threatens a man on behalf of a woman.
Fran: A former Wisteria Lane resident in her late 30′s to mid 40s, she once had it all. After a series of misfortunes, she is forced to live on the streets. When mistaken for an alcoholic or drug addict, she keeps her dignity intact and warns her story could happen to anyone. Thug: A menacing thug in his 30′s – 40, he makes serious threats to someone. Homeless Guy: In his 40′s – 60, he’s a man in a homeless shelter. Source: SpoilerTV
Orson must’ve contracted one of those contagious strains of kleptomania, ’cause I’m getting some fuzzy intel that Bree is about to participate in a burglary. Source: The Ausiello Files
Are Mike and Katherine in it for the long haul on Desperate Housewives?
According to Dana Delany, the two seem to be here to stay. “I don’t think they know what the finale is yet. We have two more [episodes] left. I love working with Jamie Denton (Mike), and I hope that that continues, and I think it will because we had a nice little scene this week that we shot where we get good news.” Hmmm, now what sort of good news might that be? Usually when a couple becomes engaged they don’t refer to it as “getting good news.” We’re thinking it might be something more along the lines of a little bundle of joy.E!Online
This episode will film between 13th and 23rd of April
[FRAN] A former Wisteria Lane resident in her late 30’s to mid 40s, she once had it all. After a series of misfortunes, she is forced to live on the streets. When mistaken for an alcoholic or drug addict, she keeps her dignity intact and warns her story could happen to anyone.9 GUEST STAR
[THUG] A menacing thug in his 30’s – 40, he makes serious threats to someone. Co-Star
[HOMELESS GUY] In his 40’s – 60, he’s a man in a homeless shelter. 1 Line, 1 Scene.
Season 5 spoilers
Lily Tomlin returns as Mrs. McCluskey’s sister Roberta.
Look for Mike and Katherine to possibly become engaged.
Bree is having an affair with Susan’s first husband, Karl! Look for Richard Burgi to be around for multiple episodes this season, and possibly next season as well.
Dave has been going after the wrong person.
Season 6 spoilers
Maiara Walsh continues to be a series regular as Gabrielle’s niece Ana.
Katherine becomes insecure as Mike pulls away from her.
Gale Harold will be returning in May, TVGuide.com has confirmed. Harold’s Jackson Braddock will resurface in the May 3 episode, and sources are describing his stay on Wisteria Lane as lasting through the end of the season. Source: TV Guide Online
‘Housewives’ scoop: Gale Harold returns May 3
Source: The Ausiello Files
Six months after being seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, Gale Harold, now fully recovered, returns to Desperate Housewives as Susan’s ex, Jackson, on May 3. And I do mean fully recovered.
“Quite frankly, I think he looks even better [than before the crash],” says series creator Marc Cherry with a laugh, adding that Jackson reappears with a “very important question for Susan — one that she’s kind of stunned by.” (I’m thinking it’ll be something along the lines of *i** *o* *a*** *e?) Will you marry me?
Harold’s unexpected hiatus forced Cherry to do some fancy footwork storytelling-wise — we learned through Susan that Jackson abruptly left town to pursue a teaching opportunity — but the scribe says it all worked out in the end. “We were planning to end his storyline [around midseason],” he explains. “But because of the accident, we get to bring him back for the end of the season, which will be a nice kind of full circle journey for Susan in season 5.”
As for season 6? Although Cherry says no decision has been made about Harold returning next fall, he hints that the once-commitment-shy actor may be warming to the idea of sticking around long-term. “I think Gale may have changed his priorities [since the accident],” Cherry concedes. “But those decisions won’t be made until May.”
Happy Harold is heading back to Wisteria Lane? Theories as to what surprising question he’ll be posing to Susan? Hoping Jackson will extend his run into next season? Sound off below!
What do you know about this new character that’s joining “Desperate Housewives”? Gaby’s neice?
I’m hearing that her name is Ana, she’s 16-years-old and she’ll move in with Gaby and Carlos after Carlos’ aunt is unable to take care of her any longer. I also hear she’s a lot like Gabs was as a teenager… sexy, sneaky and pretty disrespectful. Should be quite interesting. Source: Zap2It’s Korbi TV
Is Desperate Housewives playing another trick on us re. Edie’s death?
Ausiello: Nah, they really killed the ol’ broad this time. But Edie returns in a big way in the April 19 episode via newly-created flashbacks with each of the main housewives. It’ll be just like the 100th episode, only swap out Beau Bridges and insert Nicollette Sheridan.
A main character will seriously consider getting a facelift. It’s not a housewife mulling a little nip/tuck it’s a husband. (Michael Ausiello)
A certain redhead will start spending a lot of time with one of Susan’s exes. Hint: He’s the one you go to when you want a divorce not your toilet fixed. (Michael Ausiello)
The April 19 episode is Edie’s final stroll down Wisteria Lane as the women look back on Edie’s life. Susan recalls their first meeting, Lynette reflects on a memorable night out, Bree is reminded of the thoughtfulness she bestowed upon Orson and Gaby remembers fondly a night of friendly competition. (Watch With Kristin)
Another Housewife will soon find herself playing surrogate mom to a feisty, spoiled teen diva who breaks the rules to get what she wants. (TV Guide)
Gaby’s funny and sexy niece Ana will be joining the cast as a regular next season. (Watch With Kristin)
Gaby’s neice Ana is 16-years-old and she’ll move in with Gaby and Carlos after Carlos’ aunt is unable to take care of her any longer. I also hear she’s a lot like Gabs was as a teenager; sexy, sneaky and pretty disrespectful. (Korbi TV)
Episode 5.20: Rose’s Turn Airdate: April 26, 2009
Carlos finds Lynette in a precarious position, which she chooses to hide from Tom; Gaby hastily covers for Tom’s coy behavior; Orson tries to hide the truth about his wounds from Bree; Katherine confesses to Mike, which leads to a surprising realization; and Susan confides her dark secret in Dave. Source: ABC
Episode 5.22: Title Unknown Airdate: May 10, 2009
Eric: A 25-year old gay male secretary, he can be either charactery or handsome (could recur). Bill Brown: A good-looking, fit man who is actually in his early 40′s, but looks 10 years younger due to clean living…and plastic surgery. He tells an old college buddy that to compete in today’s job market, he had to look as young as possible. Debbie Brown: Bill’s pretty wife who looks like she’s in her mid 30′s. She tells her friends that Bill’s plastic surgery has done wonders for Bill’s self-esteem…and their marriage. Maria: A 50-something Hispanic, she’s Aunt Connie’s sister and joins in the family argument. Will possibly be in the next episode. Hector: An Hispanic man in his early 30′s, he is Maria’s son and defends his uncle in a family dispute. INS Agent: A man in his 30′s – 40′s, he arrives to deport someone. Connie: A beloved aunt, she’s an Hispanic woman in her mid 50′s – early 60′s. After a pretty cushy life, she has fallen on hard times and needs a hand-out. Will possibly be in the next episode. Ana: A gorgeous Hispanic girl who looks 16-ish, she is Gaby’s niece and has a strong sensuality about her. She is also headstrong, full of attitude and funny. Guest star in one of the last 2 episodes of the season. Regular for next season. Source: SpoilerTV
Is it true Stephen Fry is returning to Bones? Yes, there will be a bit of Fry in the April 16 ep, and Bones boss Hart Hanson tells us, “Stephen Fry is wonderful. He has a great chemistry with David Boreanaz, and he has scenes with John Francis Daley, who is ostensibly the guy who replaced him. It was a thrill to have him here.” Holler! Source: Kristin on E!Online
Cyndi Lauper is in talks to recur next season as a kooky psychic that Booth and Brennan bring on as a consultant. (Michael Ausiello)
Bones – 4.19 – Science in the Physicist
Preview of ‘Bones’ 4.19: Brennan and Booth in Science Affair
Source: Ace Showbiz TV News
In the new ‘Bones’, Booth and Brennan are on the case when shattered, pulverized human remains are found in a garbage bag.
Brennan and Booth get their hands on some science next week on “Bones“, but the former thinks the latter doesn’t live up to the expectation. In “Science in the Physicists”, Booth and Brennan are on the case when shattered, pulverized human remains are found in a garbage bag at on location at a photo shoot.
When the team discovers a meteorite shard lodged in the victim’s ear, they are led to the Collar Institute of Science, a famous center for physics research in D.C. When they discover the victim had been working on an extremely controversial project, Brennan and Booth investigate a multitude of death threats directed at her.
As the team tries to decipher the cause of her death, Booth and Brennan are on the search for the killer, but their scientific method leads them into a dangerous situation. Meanwhile, Angela’s father comes to town to seek revenge on Hodgins, and Sweets attempts to mediate the situation.
After this episode, “Bones” will catch up with the schedule preempted for the presidential event, by greeting the audience on Monday and Wednesday. Additional air time will be April 15 and 20 at 8/7c, but the show will be back to the Thursdays slot for the remaining episodes.
Episode 4.19: The Science in the Physicist Airdate: April 9, 2009
- Booth and Brennan are on the case when shattered, pulverized human remains are found in a garbage bag at a photo shoot. When the team discovers a meteorite shard lodged in the victim’s ear, they are led to the Collar Institute of Science, a famous center for physics research in D.C. After questioning scientists at the institute, they discover the remains are those of Dr. Diane Sidman, a leading scientist and editor-in-chief of the Journal of the Collar Institute, who was also engaged to the Collar’s founder. When they discover Dr. Sidman had been working on an extremely controversial project, Brennan and Booth investigate a multitude of death threats directed at her. As the team tries to decipher the cause of her death, Booth and Brennan are on the search for the killer, but their scientific method leads them into a dangerous situation. Meanwhile, Angela’s father (guest star [Billy F.] Gibbons) comes to town to seek revenge on Hodgins, and Sweets attempts to mediate the situation. Guest Cast: Ryan Cartwright as Vincent Nigel-Murray; Billy F. Gibbons as Billy F. Gibbons; Jason Rogel as Broderick Mullins; John Pyper-Ferguson as Landis Collar; Anil Raman as Dr. Christopher Beaudette; Aimee Garcia as Jennifer Keating; August Emerson as Milton Alvaredo; Sterling Sulieman as Nest Tech; Arielle Vandenberg as Model; Shawn Carter Peterson as Photographer. Source: FOX
Episode 4.20: The Cinderella in the Cardboard Airdate: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 8 p.m.
- When the image of the Virgin Mary is spotted on a bale of compressed cardboard at a recycling plant, Booth and Brennan are on the scene. They discover the image is no miracle, but rather an outline of dried human blood. Upon closer inspection, they find a flattened body inside the compressed cardboard, and must find out who the victim is and who may have wanted her dead. When they discover the victim had been planning the perfect wedding for years even before she even had a boyfriend and was finally engaged to be married, they trace her last steps and find that her fianc was not the only man in her life. With a trail of men from a cell-phone dating service in tow, Booth and Brennan try to understand the duplicitous woman’s dealings. Meanwhile, the pair grow suspicious when they spot Sweets’ girlfriend Daisy trying on a wedding dress with another man, and Hodgins and Angela come to terms with the status of their relationship. Guest Cast: Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Matthew Yang King as Dr. Marcus Scheer; Eric Matheny as Bob Caverly; Mayim Bialik as Genie Gormon; Linda Hart as Mrs. Lucia Bertolino; Pat Lentz as Anya Pertel; Brandon Scott as Bartender; Kevin Christy as Kurtis Rossi; PJ Byrne as Joe Fillion; Ren L. Moreno as Barney; Jerry Zatarain, Jr. as Juan. Source: FOX
- “Sweets and his girlfriend wind up in bed with Booth and Brennan,” reveals EP Stephen Nathan. Okay, he’s kidding, but an upcoming episode will find the quartet in an awkward situation. “Booth and Brennan think Sweets’ girlfriend is getting married to somebody else and hasn’t told him,” says Nathan. “It’s a bit of a Bridezilla episode that takes a look inside the wedding industry.” Source: The Ausiello Files
Episode 4.21: The Mayhem on the Cross Airdate: April 16, 2009
- When a real human skeleton is found being used as a stage prop for a death metal band in Norway, authorities determine the victim was an American citizen. The Jeffersonian team tracks the skeletal remains to an underground U.S. death metal band and identifies the victim as a bassist named Mayhem from a band called Spew. As Booth and Brennan venture into the unfamiliar world of death metal music to search for the killer and a motive, they learn about their own team’s surprising musical preferences and gain new insight into Sweets’ past. Meanwhile, when Sweets asks Dr. Gordon Wyatt (guest star Stephen Fry) for input on the book he’s writing about Booth and Brennan, Dr. Wyatt lends Sweets an interesting perspective on the pair’s unique relationship. Guest Cast: Stephen Fry as Dr. Gordon Wyatt; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Greg Roman as Murderbreath; Frank Pacheco as Mayhem; John Thomas as Wrath; Michael William Freeman as Grinder; AJ Trauth as Pinworm; Tania Raymonde as Lexi; Frida Farrell as Dr. Solberg; Thor Knai as Delta Unit Commander. Source: FOX
Episode 4.22: The Double Death of The Dearly Departed Airdate: Monday, April 20, 2009 at 8 p.m.
- When a Jeffersonian coworker from the Egyptology department dies of heart failure, the whole team attends the wake. However, upon viewing the corpse, Brennan insists the death was no accident, and enlists Booth to help her steal the body so she and Cam can get a closer look. A bizarre mystery develops surrounding the victim’s cause of death, and the suspects are as cryptic as the baffling death itself. Meanwhile, Cam gets a lesson in parenting when she tries to get her newly adopted teenage daughter Michelle to stop smoking. Guest Cast: Ellen Geer as Annie Reilly; Matt Malloy as Barney Reilly; Kathryn Meisle as Helen Reilly; Kelvin Yu as Franklin Tung; Mandy Siegfried as Amy Valeska; Ryan Michelle Bathe as Erin Miller; Charles Doughtery as Hank Reilly; Dale Godboldo as Dr. Jonah Amayo; Kazumi Aihara as Traci Nishimura; Rick Scarry as Priest. Source: FOX
Preview of ‘Bones’ 4.22: Booth Steals a Body From Funeral
Source: Ace Showbiz TV News
The death of a colleague triggers Booth and Brennan’s sense of investigation that leads to the stealing of the body, all new in ‘Bones’.
“Bones” preview for the April 20 episode is released, and this would be the first part of the double week airing. Booth and Brennan investigate the death of a not-so-dearly departed co-worker in “Double Death of the Dearly Departed”. When a Jeffersonian coworker from the Egyptology department dies of heart failure, the whole team attends the wake. However, upon viewing the corpse, Brennan insists the death was no accident, and enlists Booth to help her steal the body so she and Cam can get a closer look. A bizarre mystery develops surrounding the victim’s cause of death, and the suspects are as cryptic as the baffling death itself. Meanwhile, Cam gets a lesson in parenting when she tries to get her newly adopted teenage daughter Michelle to stop smoking. The next “Bones” will air in its usual Thursdays slot, April 23.
Episode 4.23: The Girl in the Mask Airdate: April 23, 2009
- Booth’s detective friend, Ken Nakamura, calls him from Tokyo in a panic when his sister Sachi goes missing in Washington. Booth and Brennan are on the case, and their investigation leads them to a canal where they find Sachi’s decapitated head. Booth and Brennan meet up with Ken and trace his sister’s life away from home, and their investigation leads them to an elite escort service. When they discover that her roommate is also missing, they must race against the clock to find Sachi’s killer. Guest Cast: Brian Tee as Ken Nakamura; Ally Maki as Dr. Haru Tanaka; Robert Wu as James Sok; Bumper Robinson as Micah Strutt; Yuji Okumoto as Bruce Takedo; Jina Song as Masseuse; Larry Clarke as Paul Vogler; Katherine Kamhi as Officer Lisa Kopek; Jane Park Smith as Nozomi Sato. Source: FOX
Episode 4.24: The Beaver in the Otter Airdate: April 30, 2009
Episode 4.25: The Critic in the CabernetAirdate: May 7, 2009
- In “The Critic in the Cabernet” episode, Brennan decides she wants to have a baby and surprises Booth with a request to father her child. Brennan’s request dredges up a host of unspoken feelings and unresolved issues between the two, and Booth becomes consumed by the prospect of having a child. The stress of the situation, coupled with Booth’s undiagnosed health issue, paves the way for a surprise visit from Family Guy‘s Stewie. The diabolically clever baby assesses the situation and offers advice in his inimitable style. Source: FOX
- Says Emily [Deschanel], “Brennan is a character who never wanted children at all.” But having changed her mind, “She asks Booth because she thinks he would make a good father for her children.” However, making a baby takes two, so there’s a lot to figure out on Booth’s side as well. Emily tells us, “Booth has to deal with whether he wants to do that, does he help his friend out? He doesn’t feel comfortable just donating his sperm and not being apart of the baby’s life. Brennan sees it as basically a transaction, and he’s struggling with that [view, but] he says yes. There’s some twists and turns in the episode that will kind of throw a wrench into things, you’ll see.” Could the pair be playing house once their little bambino comes? Emily dishes, “In the last two episodes of the season there are some big things happening, and there will be some insights into Booth and Brennan and what they’re thinking-what their plans are for their life together or not.” Source: Kristin on E!Online