Secret Life of the American Teenager: New Season 3 Spoilers!
Posted June 7, 2010on:
Season 3 Spoilers
For over 3 months, we’ve had the answer to the question of whether Adrian’s pregnant on this site. Now, with the show’s return less than a week away, we’ve removed spoilers related to the possible pregnancy; you’ll have to tune in on June 7 to learn whether Adrian’s truly pregnant or not.
- 11 AM 2-14 “Til It’s Gone”
- Noon 2-15 “Loved and Lost”
[Once again, they've left our favorite episode, "Just Say Me", out of the marathon.]
- 1 PM 2-17 “The Second Time Around”
- 2 PM 2-18 “Let’s Try That Again”
- 3 PM 2-19 “The Rhythm of Life”
- 4 PM 2-20 “Mistakes Were Made”
- 5 PM 2-22 “Good Girls & Boys”
- 6 PM 2-23 “I Got You Babe”
- 7 PM 2-24 “Ben There, Done That”
AMY GETS AN OFFER TO STUDY IN NEW YORK FOR THE SUMMER, AND ADRIAN HAS MORNING SICKNESS, ON “THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER,” PREMIERING MONDAY, JUNE 14, AT 8:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Though Ben and Amy are excited to be back together, Amy weighs an opportunity to study music over the summer in New York, but has to juggle her responsibilities as a mother, and Ben is still uncertain if Adrian has been honest with him. Meanwhile, Ashley skips school to help comfort Adrian through bouts of morning sickness, and Ricky, who overhears that Adrian might be pregnant, goes to confront her about it. And Jack is desperately trying to find someone to stay with so that his parents can move away, on “Accentuate the Positive,” an all-new episode of the hit ABC Family drama series “The Secret Life of the American Teenager,” airing Monday, June 14, (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).The series cast includes Shailene Woodley, Ken Baumann, Mark Derwin, India Eisley, Greg Finley, Daren Kagasoff, Megan Park, Francia Raisa with Steve Schirripa and Molly Ringwald. Reid Scott, Mayim Bialik, Phillip Anthony-Rodriguez, Renee Olstead, Camille Winbush, Allen Evangelista, Amy Rider, Brando Eaton, Luke Zimmerman, Grant Harvey and Kathy Kinney also guest star. Special guest star is Josie Bissett. Created and executive-produced by Brenda Hampton (“7th Heaven”). Source: ABC Family
THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER – “Get Out of Town” – Ben decides to try his hardest not to tell Amy about his secret. Meanwhile, Amy realizes she may have a chance to go on her music course after all, in an all-new episode of ABC Family’s original series, “The Secret Life of the American Teenager,” premiering Monday, June 21 (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).
3.1 “Do Over” Monday, June 7, 2010 at 8 PM
- Jack’s dad Reverend Stone (Tom Virtue) informs Jack he and Jack’s mother are moving out of town for a new job, but he gives Jack the option to live with a friend. Where will he go?
- George takes Ashley to Dr. Hightower (Deborah Raffin); to cover this, Ashley and George come up with a convoluted lie to convince Anne that Ashley’s joining the track team. Ricky takes an interest in Ashley.
- Ben reveals his love for Amy; Amy’s confused when Ben then ignores her. Adrian tells Ben the news about her pregnancy. Grace arrives at Ben’s house with news.
- Madison (Renee Olstead) is acting strangely.
- Recurring guest stars returning in this episode include: Henry (Allen Evangelista);
- Alice (Amy Rider); Kathleen (Josie Bissett); Tom (Luke Zimmerman); Betty (Jennifer Coolidge); Bunny (Kathy Kinney); Ruben (Philip Anthony-Rodriguez); and Lauren (Camille Winbush).
- The season premiere will be repeated on Tuesday, June 8, at 7 PM, immediately before the series premiere of Pretty Little Liars; it will also be repeated on June 14, immediately before the next episode.
3.2 “Accentuate the Positive” Monday, June 14, 2010
- Jack looks for a place to live.
- Can Amy attend a music program in New York City? She doubts it.
- This episode will repeat at 10 PM.
3.3 “Get Out of Town” June 21, 2010
- Amy gets support for her plan to go to New York City.
- Ben keeps Amy from learning a secret.
- Madison (Renee Olstead), Lauren (Camille Winbush), Henry (Allen Evangelista), Alice (Amy Rider), and Griffin (Brando Eaton) all appear.
3.4 “Goodbye, Amy Juergens” June 28, 2010
- Mackenzie Rosman (Ruthie from 7th Heaven) is back as Zoe, the teen who slept with Ricky to get back at Adrian for sleeping with her boyfriend. She shares screentime with Grace.
- Ricky moves in to the Juergens’ home while Amy’s in New York City; George and Anne are concerned.
3.5 “Which Way Did She Go” July 5, 2010
- Two band geeks are under the impression Amy’s pregnant again. Madison insists Amy isn’t pregnant, but is simply at a music camp; no one outside of Amy’s circle of friends believes this.
- Meanwhile, with Amy out of town, Ricky’s taking care of John. Ashley offers Ricky advice on taking care of John.
- Tom’s at the courthouse applying for a job. His competition for the job is a former VP of a company that was shut down due to a scandal.
3.6 “She Went That A’Way” July 12
- Adrian speaks with Ricky’s foster mother, Margaret.
- Amy’s still in New York City.
- In news that should shock no one, Ricky’s sleeping with a new girl.
3.7 Title Unknown July 19
3.8 “The Sounds of Silence” July 26
- George has planned a special date with Anne at a nice restaurant, but he balks at the expensive prices. But they’re not going to get the date anyway, as Anne has to cancel because she has to go see Mimsy, who’s sick. First, though, Anne will have to find George, who’s not answering his phone; she asks Ashley for help.
- “Chicken Little”
- Two couples go on a double date: Griffin and a new guy, Peter; and Grace and Grant. (Yes, this means Grant and Ashley have split up.) Grace arranged for Griffin and Peter to go out, but things become awkward when Peter says he isn’t gay. But before the night’s over, Peter makes a confession. We’ll also meet Peter’s dad, and learn something surprising about Peter’s parents.
- There’s a guy living in the Bowman guest house. (Our best guess — and it’s only a guess — is that it’s Jack.)
“My Girlfriend’s Back”
- There’s a party at Ben’s house. Ashley attends reluctantly. Griffin’s surprised Ashley is speaking to him. He has bigger problems, though, as Peter attends the party — with Haylie, a girl who appears more interested in Ben than anyone else. Later, Griffin has a sleepover with two people.
- Ben’s mad at Henry and Alice for pregnancy related reasons. Ben hopes to speak to Amy soon, as she wants to speak to him face to face upon returning home. But when the long-awaited event finally happens, Ben’s surprised by what Amy tells him.
- Grace stays up til 4 in the morning with a boy (Grant?) in her room. They talk and make out.
- Amy’s still in New York. She talks to Madison on the phone; then, her 2 New York friends want her to go out to a club where everyone dresses in their pajamas. One of Amy’s friends uses Amy’s phone to send Ricky a picture of Amy at the club. Ricky responds to the picture by sleeping with a new girl. Oh, and it’s Amy’s birthday, but will her friends or family or (especially) Ricky remember?
- Ben was fired for attacking Ricky. Why did Ben attack Ricky? Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Ricky and Amy are considering becoming a couple. Ben and Adrian consider faking an engagement to make Ricky and Amy jealous.
- Dr. Fields and Leo meet up at a restaurant.
General Season 3 Spoilers
- Depending on how you look at it, this summer’s episodes can be considered either season 5 or the first half of season 3.
- We’re getting 13 episodes this summer; The summer episodes should run from June 7 to August 30. Then, probably in January-March 2011, we’ll get another 12 episodes.
- Steve Schirripa (Ben’s dad Leo) is now a series regular.
- Emmy award winner Michael Imperioli (The Sopranos) guest stars. Other guest stars include Joel Murray (Mad Men; Dharma & Greg); Shoshana Bush (Dance Flick); Maiara Walsh (Desperate Housewives); and Bristol Palin playing herself, when she and Amy both attend a music program for teen moms.
- Ben and Amy will be reconnecting — and by “reconnecting” we mean they’ll be kissing again and Amy will reconsider starting something new with Ben. Amy will admit her love for Ricky, but just what does she mean by that?