Reaper returns and you should watch. This second season premiere is a stand out episode. Mostly because Sock is in top form. To whet your appetite today, a few pieces of info.
I can’t believe Reaper is back! How long has it been? I thought it was canceled for sure.
It’s been more than nine months — need a quick refresher course? — but Sam, Sock and Ben have been on an extended vacation for the last four weeks or so. We’ll join them tonight at the tail end of their road trip and watch Sam return to a seriously pissed off Andi, who figured Sam was dead when he went MIA with boys.
I heard Sock has a new step sister who he’s in love with. Does he have a chance?
She seems super excited by the idea of having a big brother, but I wouldn’t count Sock out of the game just yet.
Any Reaper spoilers?
I guess Sam being the Devil’s son isn’t so special after all. Apparently, the big D has sown his seed all over this great universe. In fact, he says his spawn is spread out across the planet. Unfortunately, he feels most of his progeny are major disappointments. Especially in the take over the world, turn everyone evil department.
Source: KTV: Korbi TV @ Zap2it.com
Episode 2.01: Episode IV: A New Hope Airdate: March 3, 2009
- Andi and Sam discuss their relationship in the light of Sam’s job with the Devil. Because the guys went on a road trip for a few weeks, they have to play catch up and capture 40 souls. In order to get their jobs back at the Work Bench, Sock blackmails Ted. The strange girl living in Sock’s house (see The CW description below) is Sock’s new half sister. Sock develops a crush on the girl. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Sam returns from a road trip with Sock and Ben hoping to make things right with Andi. However, when the guys return they discover they’ve been fired from the Work Bench and evicted from their apartment. With nowhere else to go, they head to Sock’s house only to find a strange girl living there. Meanwhile, Andi refuses to talk to Sam and The Devil is back with a new assignment. Source: The CW
- Sam must use a cattle prod as a vessel and when he can’t get close enough, he uses water as a conductor of the electricity. Sam sees one person left and the guy tells Sam that he was with the group that Sam just sucked up into the vessel but not really WITH them, so he isn’t supposed to be grabbed by Sam. Sam ignores him and zaps him but he doesn’t get sucked up into the vessel He gets excited, saying he beat Sam’s boss, that the devil had owned his soul and now he was free. Sam asks how and the guy tells Sam to let him hold the cattle prod and when Sam gives it to him, the man hits Sam over the head with it. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 2.02: Dirty Sexy Mongol Airdate: March 10, 2009
- Sam’s been given a new assignment from the Devil but all he can focus on is finding out how Alan (guest star Sean Patrick Thomas) got of his deal with the Devil. However, after Sam and Alan are attacked by two demons sent by the Devil, Alan refuses to talk to him anymore and disappears. One of the demons takes a surprising interest in Ben. Tyler Labine, Missy Peregrym, Eriko Tamura and Jenny Wade also star. Source: The CW
- Sam is assigned to capture a 13th century Mongolian warrior soul who is reaping havoc all across town, and at the same time also begins his quest to hunt down Alan Townsend and enlist his help to get out his deal with the devil. Meanwhile, Sock continues to be tortured by his hot stepsister and Ben has an encounter with a persistent demon. Source: The CW
- It looks like something will happen to Ted in this episode that will lead to him not being manager anymore. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Sam Attacked by Mongolian Demons in ‘Reaper’ 2.02
‘Reaper’ will run ‘Dirty Sexy Mongol’ where Sam is assigned to capture an ancient warrior from Mongolia.
Sam is attacked by the demons in the next “” episode. In “Dirty Sexy Mongol”, Sam has been given a new assignment from the Devil to capture a 13th century Mongolian warrior soul who is reaping havoc all across town. But his focus is divided on finding out how Alan Townsend (guest star Sean Patrick Thomas) can get out of his deal with the Devil.
Sam begins his quest to hunt down Alan and enlist his help to get out his deal with the devil. However, after Sam and Alan are attacked by two demons sent by the Devil, Alan refuses to talk to him anymore and disappears. One of the demons takes a surprising interest in Ben and is persistent. Also, Sock continues to be tortured by his hot stepsister.
“Dirty Sexy Mongol” which is the second episode of the second season will air March 10. Source: Ace Showbiz TV News
Episode 2.03: The Sweet Science Airdate: March 17, 2009
- 02/18 – Sam must capture a former boxer by using boxing gloves as a vessel. Meanwhile, Andi is awarded a promotion at the Work Bench. Source: The CW
- 02/15 – Thanks to The CW for sending me a review copy of the episode I can reveal the following: Ben has been dating a demon and doesn’t want the guys to know who she really is. The cat eventually comes out of the bag and Sam demands that Ben ends his relationship. When Sock’s antics at the Work Bench put Andi’s new job at risk, she plays as dirty as him to put things back in order. The Devil runs AA meetings and does his best to have the attendees go back to their addiction. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- 10/29/2008 – Sam and Sock go after a former boxer using a pair of boxing gloves as a vessel but the boxer hits Sam several times before Sam can get to him. Sam and the soul, Red Derrigan, try and make a deal with the Devil but he refuses and Sam has to fight the soul in the ring. Red shows that he isn’t a bad guy and tells Sam to go along with his plan, which gets Red sent back to Hell and makes Sam look good. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 2.04: Airdate: March 24, 2009
- 12/04/2008 – The Devil takes Sam to the police station to meet Morgan, who he introduces as his son. Sam later tells Ben and Sock that they have to let Morgan tag along and show him the ropes. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 2.05:Airdate: March 31, 2009
Episode 2.06:Airdate: April 7, 2009
Episode 2.07:Airdate: April 14, 2009
Episode 2.08: The Home StretchAirdate: April 21, 2009
Episode 2.09: No Reaper Left Behind Airdate: April 28, 2009
Episode 2.10: My Brother’s Reaper Airdate: May 5, 2009
- This season is full of new characters and devilish twists. After discovering that he may be the son of the Devil, Sam quickly learns that getting groomed to take over the “family business” comes with a whole new litany of headaches. The demon rebels he once collaborated with are now out to kill him — a conflict further complicated when Ben starts dating the demon assassin tasked with the job. Sam also finds he’s not the Devil’s only son and that one in particular is Hell-bent on taking Sam’s place at the Devil’s side. Plus, Sam must decide whether to reveal any of this news to his girlfriend Andi who’s already wary of his extracurricular activities for Hell. But a chance encounter with an elusive soul who claims to have gotten out of his own deal with the Devil, offers Sam a glimmer of hope that he may not be stuck working for the Devil forever. Getting him to reveal exactly how he did it, however, will be easier said than done. Source: The CW
- CW prez Dawn Ostroff shares these tidbits: “The devil meets his match and winds up having a stepsister who gives him lots of fodder. A lot of the show this year is based on the relationships the guys have with women, and I think that’s going to make it feel a little more organic to what else we’re doing on the air.” Source: Kristin on E!Online
- I’m hearing that we’re going to get some hot new females to keep our boys occupied in the coming season. The first newbie is Kristen, a beautiful Asian-American girl who is Sock’s new step-sister (remember his mama got married?) and who will drive Sock insane with her lack of clothing and insistence on practicing her massage techniques. The other new girl is Nina, a demon who falls for Ben (and has a stunningly beautiful human form) and ultimately starts having feelings for Sam (and could prove very helpful to him). Andi, time to put your main on a leash, girlfriend. […] I can tell you that in an upcoming episode, Sock gets a shot with a shape-shifting demon that can morph into any type of supermodel his heart desires. Suffice it to say, this deal does not come without strings. Source: Kristin on E!Online
- [This season it’s Sam] dealing with, ‘What if I really am the son of the Devil?’ and ‘Can I get anything out of that?’ says exec producer Michele Fazekas. “The answer is no — no benefits. He is not going to make anything easier for you.” On a brighter note: Sam’s mortal dad isn’t gone for good. “Dad will end up playing a big role in trying to help Sam.” Complicating the situation is the arrival of the Devil’s suave, crooked son, Morgan (Armie Hammer). “Morgan is sort of jealous of Sam,” Fazekas says. “It’s really about two brothers competing for their dad’s attention.” But is Sam really a part of this unholy family? “We’ll have an answer by the end of the season,” exec producer Tara Butters promises. And with only 13 episodes on the docket, fans won’t have to wait till Hell freezes over. Source: TV Guide
- Lupe Ontiveros, who played Carlos’ late mom on Desperate Housewives, will bring some Latina flavor to Reaper in the form of Ben’s tiny, sassy grandma when the show begins its midseason run in January. Plus, Michael McDonald will appear as the boys’ curmudgeonly high school biology teacher, Mr. Sprong. Source: The Ausiello Files
- New recurring characters: Sock believes his new step-sister Kristen is flirting and “into” him when she deflates his ego by telling him how she really feels. Ben’s new demon girlfriend Nina almost kills Sam and Ben tries to practice with her on how he will introduce her to his friends. Source: SpoilerFix.com